The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cold Land's Herd

Malte279 · 112 · 24121

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Why, that's awful!" Littlefoot said, somewhat surprised.
"Don't worry.  This valley is safe, and I'm sure you can stay here as long as you want."  Littlefoot pauses in his speech for a moment and turned to his friends.
"Still, we should talk to the grownups about this."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork replied, "Yeah.  I've been wanting to talk to them again anyway."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
A Threehorn from the mix herd about Cera's age watches them walk by from the bushes his father telling him to keep away from the other threehorns in the Great Valley but he ignored it but just watched them going by.

"I am with Littlefoot on this one" Cera said in agreement to talking to the adults about it they unaware of the threehorn watching them close by.

(Name: Tripo)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe came back.  
She said, "Oh, hi kids.  What brings you here?"
Snork said, "We were going to meet the adaults in a minute.  Hey, can we meet you all's parents?"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(someone please post something here soon.)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe said, "I'm going now."
She turned and started to walk away.  
Snork said, "Hey, wait for m
me!"
He ran and caught up with her.
Ducky said, 'Come on, everyone.  Lets go with them."

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It was a rather strange construction and had it not been for the clubtail sitting right amongst it, it would have been hard to tell that this huge pile of stones with some branches in between was supposed to be a nest. The dinosaurs of the Great Valley always thought practical about their nests. Some just slept wherever it pleased them while those who prefered sticking to one place often just marked it with a few stones or sticks. In the colder times of the year they sometimes dug shallow holes or sought nesting places between large tree roots which gave some shelter from the wind. Most of the flyers and a few of the others had made up their homes along the rocky walls in small caves or cracks.
However what this clubtail had set up almost resembled a miniature of the Great Valley's rocky wall had it not been for the sticks which were not aranged in a circle but rather stuck out out between the stones like horns pointing in every direction. It was difficult to imagine how that clubtail had actually managed to get into this high ring of stones. At the moment he was busy patching up small gaps between the stones with dirt.
When the children entered the glade on which the clubtail had set up this construction he looked up irritably and uttered an annoyed snort.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snkro snorted back and the group continued on.  Finally, they arrived at the water hole nearwhere the thundering falls were.  Several of the adaults were gathered around it.  Snork, Strafe, and the kids went over to them.
Snork asked Mr. Threehorn ,"Um hello, sir.  I was wondering if there are any rules we should know about here.  I don't want to get in trouble or anything.  I'm new here."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kid keep away from the long grass there is a muddy area that between it and the rest of the valley and watch where you play some wouldn't like to have kids running around right near them" Mr Threehorn told them.

Cera looks to Snork after seeing a child threehorn hiding in some bushes near by "Whos that Snork?" Cera asked with Snork seeing him knowing it was Tripo a threehorn that Snork was friends with

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork said, "Hi, Tripo, come on out.  They won't hurt you.  Its alright.  Trust me."
STrafe asked, "Hey, I think I remember you now.  We met you right after we joined up with the herd."
(Snork actually isn't a kid.  He is a young adault.  So is Strafe.  They are both grown.)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright if you say" Tripo said coming out "I'm Tripo"

"I'm Cera" Cera said to him both staring at each other with quiet looks

Snork speaks up

(Mr Threehorn still in a way would class Snork and the other, kid)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
He asked, "So, why are you hiding in there?  Is something wrong?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"huh? oh erm my father told me not to come near the valley kids he saying that they not to be trusted and stuff" Tripo said to him.

"Sounds like we got something in common" Cera said

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe said, "That just isn't right.  Is the herd going to stay? If so, then you should make friends with siome of the locals."
Snork added, "Yeah.  I have.  They seem real nice."

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I'm waiting for one of the others to post to see where it goes)

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Suddenly, Petrie piped up. "Petrie know about place were we see entire valley! Petrie friends been there before." It seemed rather odd and off-topic.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tripo looked at Cera and the others "I know but..." he sighs "I don't know how dad will react"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork said, "Don't worry.  Maybe if you ask him, he will let you.  There is no good reason why you can't hang around with us."

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah!"  Littlefoot chimed in.
"I'm sure it would be best if we all got to know each other anyway.  Then we could all play together!  We all know everyone else's parents.  If we got to know your Dad, he could see that we're all really nice."

Littlefoot paused for a moment

"How bad can he be?  He can't be any harder to get along with than Cera's dad.  Right?"
He grinned sheepishly.  "Uhh...No offense, Cera."