The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Random questions

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello friends,

I was recently informed of the following website. It generates a random question. I thought this could be a fun one for our party room. Here's the link:
https://faculty.washington.edu/ejslager/random-generator/index.html

I'll start! This is the question it gave me.

What's your favorite book?
I'd have to say The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. It's a more mature version of fantasy, and despite being like a 1000 pages big, it is a complete page turner. I don't like the sequel as much, and I doubt that the trilogy will ever be completed at this point... But this first book still remains as my favorite book, probably.

Your turn! Generate a question and add the answer here :D

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The question it gave me was: What's on your bucket list this year?

To continue to lose weight and stay healthy.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
What's your earliest memory?

Ironically, it was my babysitter teaching me the concept of memory. She held out a dark purple crayon, then she hid the crayon in her hand and said, "what color was it?" When I answered purple, she said "That's what memory is!" I guess the lesson worked, haha
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 05:10:34 PM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
What bends your mind every time you think about it?

Many things regarding technology in general, but especially cell phones. The fact that, with a small rectangular mobile device, I can call someone and instantly talk to them, regardless of how far away they are, and even if they're all the way on the other side of the world.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Pet peeves?

Technology sometimes. Troubleshooting is a pain.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If you could live in a book, TV show, or movie, what would it be?

Preferably a location where I am not in constant fear for my life... That rules out about 90% of everything ;) Even the Land Before Time isn't quite safe with all the giant dinosaurs that could accidentally (or on purpose) crush me :D Maybe something soothing like living in a Bob Ross painting, does that count? ;)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or a broken elevator?

Wow... :! :GuidoAAAAAHHHHHH

This is a tough one. It really depends. The broken ski lift for sure if its pretty close to the ground.
What do these two have in common? Well, you are suspended in an undefined amount of altitude.

The ski lift is also exposed to the cold and elements...the elevator you're at least stuck inside a box, probably not that cold.
Hmm, probably the ski lift then. At least you are outside and people can clearly see you immediately, unlike an elevator. Probably better cell phone reception to get rescued as well.

Though without a cellphone, the elevator since there are emergency buttons in the elevator.
Ah, this was tough. :feelsbadman

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...