The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2437 · 160948

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Sep 2 2011 on  10:17 PM
There is a lot better way to do it and not costly and a waste of money. When I'm mad I just go for walks and listen to music instead of wasting money on stuff to buy and than break two seconds later.
Yes, but for me a walk and music doesn't cut it. At least, not when I got angry. I mean, I've wasted hundreds of dollars on broken phones, tables, windows, doors. All because my temper is a bit over the top. So, I was presented with an alternative that sounded great. Besides, I spend roughly $40 for the room. And since my temper is more under control, I go in there maybe once every other week. Sometimes more frequent. But to be honest, it's not a big waste of money. It does good for me.

I like to eat tums like they're candies. It says not to eat more than 14 (I think) in a 24 hour period, but I can't help myself. On the plus side, no acid reflux :lol:

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
1. My blood is very diverse. I am Italian from my father’s father, English from my father’s mother, Austrian from my mother’s father, and German from my mother’s mother. Still, I am told I have the most features from the Italian side.

2. In conversations, I have a tendency to avoid spelling some things out. Giving hints, being metaphorical, and so forth is just a lot more comfortable for me in certain topics, and I just feel weird being forthright in some situations. It just isn’t me to say everything in a way that a seven-year-old could interpret it with ease. Things like:

“I am sad. Someone hurt my feelings today, and I did nothing to him. I’m not going over to his place again.”

I find to be really, really awkward for me to say in some circumstances compared to:

“It’s a cruel world when one cannot be kind without injury in return. Now I know where I don’t belong.”

3. I have a very weak sense of taste, so I have to dump seasoning on my food with a passion. There is like this ongoing joke in my life, as nearly every time someone sees me applying salt or something, I get a “Whoa” or some equivalent. When there is enough salt in something for most people to enjoy, than that means there needs to be a lot more for me to like it. When my father cooks and adds salt, he always tells me to taste it before adding more salt. I did at first, years ago, but I learned that there is literally no point. If he actually added enough for me to enjoy it, no one else would be able to. So yeah, if anyone ever meets me in person and we eat something that uses salt, I don’t think I’ll ever be fed the line, “Are you gonna finish that?” Why? ëCause no one would dare touch a food I’ve salted.  :p

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I tend to chew...anything. Plastic bottle caps, bottle rings, bottles, plastic pudding cups, wrappers, pens, pencils, paper...the list goes on. Basically, anything plastic, paper, or metal.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I like classical music. I listen to it at night when I want to  just relax.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have diverse tastes in music.

My Ipod has everything from Goa Trance, to Classical-style to Industrial Rock.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have tajken to playing minigolf on occassion. i can't play actual golf (vision and motor skills issues0 so minigolf for me, is better..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I broke my wrist when I was like 7 by trying to surf down the side of a bunk-bed while sitting in a bucket :slap

I love exploring and will willingly walk through any kind of area, whether it be a swamp or a bunch of bushes with jagged sharp branches.

I can't stand kids (there, I said it :p), until they reach the age where they can successfully communicate with you and understand what you are saying.

I love to hang out with people who are very quiet and mellow.

One of the funnest things for me to do is to sit back and philosophize about life. I love talking about things like human perception and the universe.

I spend more time tweaking a game then I do playing it.

When I get really mad, I tend to just suppress it and hold most of it in until it fades away, which I know isn't always the best thing to do, but it works.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I eat Tyson chicken nuggets while they're still frozen.

I don't like hot foods. I mean temperature wise.

I don't like sports, but noncompetitive activities such as urban acrobats are my favorite past times.

I blackout when I get head rushes. I once cut the side of my face on the corner of my counter cause I fell during one of my blackouts. Happens regularly.

From 2nd to 7th grade, I was the spelling bee champ at my school. I got held back 5th grade so that's a total of 6 years in a row.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I was never held back in school. I passed all grades with flying colors.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I name inanimate objects. I named one of my Saxophones William and the other Saxophone Roger. I also named my toy Parasauropholus Roger as well, and a toy truck I named Roger. I also name a lot of things Roger. No idea why, I just...do. :p

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I had a knife fall on my head during a power outage once.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah I'm lucky it wasn't the bladed end that landed on me.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
In middle school, I earned the rather unusual nickname of "Zarrelion".

Explaination: A girl on the cross country team was also an equestrian and she said that I remind her a lot of her Thoroughbred horse (who was also named "Zarrelion"). Specifically she cited that I was a runner (cross country), skinny with long limbs, tan skin/black hair and "spooky" temperament.

Needless to say, I only let her use that nickname.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm, in a sense, afraid of horse.  Mainly for the fact that if I walk behind them....that they'll give me a good old boot to the face.  And not to mention I don't like riding them either.  Tried it when I was a kid, got scared when it started trotting and haven't really ridden a horse since.

I think I'll keep it that way too :unsure:

And yes, I am 23.  23 and afraid to ride horses :(

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can annoy my parents REALLY easily. The secret...sing T.G.I.F (Last Friday Night or vice versa, whichever way you like) really loudly.