The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2432 · 147897

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
1.I have actually been thinking of buying a Friendship Is Magic T-shirt online.

2.I can't draw my way out of a paper bag.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sometimes I feel I should just give up writing..... :unsure:  :(

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Has just became a fan of Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures. And I'm damn proud of it. It's actually a good show. I've seen six to seven episodes. And I'm also a Brony as well.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I like sake.  And I am currently typing this under the influence of 600ml of sake as a personal experiment.  xD;;;;;  Man...  I can't believe I am able to type this well...  It's been two hours since I've consumed all of it though...  I think I might be sobering up.  I have not seen double yet, and if I were to let myself reach such a stage...  The stuff I would be typing now would be complete gibberish.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Is happy that no member made fun of me for liking that the show I mentioned.

Is very lazy at home sometimes. I make sure I clean but I'm to lazy to.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I had a habit of crossing over terms from the equestrian world and applying them to people. This was due to excessive research for one of my furry stories. I stopped when people were getting upset.

Unfortunately, it kind of has returned with research for the Insane Cafe Pony Arc. And this time, I stopped caring if people get upset. Mainly because it rarely happens and I don't see why we can't use the same terms that horse breeders use. I mean, reproduction and inheritance work almost the same way in all mammals.

On that note, I occasionally display equine-like behavior (weaving, stomping at flies, spooking, etc.)

Yeah. I'm a bit of a CloudCuckooLander. Deal with it.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
One of my favourite ways to inspire myself to write is to pull up a text program like Microsoft Word and resolve myself to write whatever garbage comes into my head in regards to the story I can muster.  Usually by the time I get past 2 paragraphs it starts to look really good.  A day later, I read over the entire thing again, edit it using my magic senses, and then if I am satisfied I post it.

Easy as pie... the only hard part is getting people to review it so you know your story is being followed >_<

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I will eventually have to get my driver's license and passport photos changed.  My driver's license photo is of me when I was eighteen, and my passport photo is from when I was twenty.  Well, not only do I look nothing like what I used to look like, but I actually look YOUNGER than in my driver's license photo :blink:.  Because of this, I have been repeatedly accused of using a fake I.D and therefore need to show two forms of I.D just to prove it's real :p.  Even my expired military I.D photo, which is of me when I was twenty-one, looks nothing like me.  In fact, somebody once accused me of using my mother's I.D when it is actually mine :blink:.  Funny how looks change over time.

BTW, I used to never get carded.  Now, I can't even buy a bottle of wine from the store I work at without a coworker checking my I.D :DD.  I'm twenty-five, but most people say I look like a teenager.  Whatever I'm doing is working in my favor ;).

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For my next (and last) semester of college, in addition to four required classes for my engineering major, I'll be taking a class on the history of Vermont (I have to take five classes, and the fifth is one I have to choose from a list of classes that will be available). I'm definitely interested in learning more about the history of my home state, so I figured taking a real class on it would be better than just reading about bits and pieces on Wikipedia.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I recently tried a persimmon for the first time.  Yum!

I also like grapes.  The darker, the better :smile.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I AM A BANANA!!!!  :lol just kidding.

Believe it or not, folks, I nearly got hit by lightning once. The lightning strike barely missed me. I've been scared to death of lightning since then.  :blink:
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
-There are two common ailments I have never dealt with in my 18 years of life: strep throat and cold sores.
-I am the only one in my family who can't recreate a stereotypical Mexican accent.  :p
-My mother's half of the family are from Europe. She said that we have French, Spanish, Italian, and German descendants. I never knew!  :!
-When I was 8, I had a Jurassic Park related dream that occurred every night for 2 months. My dream was based on the book rather than the movie. I read it first. Not once did the events in the dream change.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I, too, have never dealt with strep throat or cold sores.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I got strep throat once as a kid, because I remember my throat hurting so much it was hard to swallow, and I had to go to the hospital. I can't STAND cold sores, I don't get them often, but if I feel one coming on I carry around a tube of blistex for like a week and attack it :p

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ugh... yeah. I get mouch ulcers a lot, usually because I accidentally bite myself when eating. I have unusually sharp canines, and they seem to be poorly positioned so that I always end up biting myself at least once every two weeks. It's really quite annoying. :p Cold sores though, I don't get as often. I used to get them alot, and I heard they can be brought on by stress, but I've been pretty stressed lately and haven't had a major one in... years now if I recall. So that's a good thing. :yes

I've also had strep throat twice. Once as a kid, and once about six years ago. It really sucks. Sore throats are the one thing I can't stand about being sick. I'll take almost any other symptom, but I hate having pain when I swallow. :p My sister almost died from it in fact, because she didn't finish her prescribed dose of anti-biotics, and it got so bad that her tonsils had to be taken out after it kept recurring over and over again.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I'm a moderate drinker.  Every Friday night or weekend I have one or two drinks.  I usually grab a glass of sake, schnapps, whiskey or Bailey's.  I hate the taste of beer regardless of brand, same with gin.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I've released 23 music albums: 7 in 2010, 16 this year. I am going to release the last music album for this year shortly after Christmas.