The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Disruption in Time

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
"Who knows", Littlefoot replied. Then he noticed Ali, running over to them. He runned over to her himself and nuzzled her. "It¥s great to see you Ali. How have you been?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked over smiling at the sound of a familiar voice he'd not heard in a while.  "Ali, me glad to see you.  Me no know you in valley." He said.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rex dropped the branch and he continued walking through the valley, he hadn't been spotted...YET......
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail then turned to Chomper and asked, "Well if it's not anyone you know, perhaps we should go find out who it is...you up for an adventure?"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
while rex was walking along...he smelt...ANOTHER SHARPTOOTH!, "i wonder who that is?" thought Rex as he continued walking "not anybody i know....i guess i'll have to go and see"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've been traveling with my mother, Our herd split up after arguments between my mother and the old one. my mother took her group here, the others should be arriving now.." ali replied, licking littlefoot in response to his nuzzling.."The old one knows only traveling from place to place. My mother wants a safe stable place for the herd, and she chose here as the place she wants me to grow up.. " She turned to Petrie. " I just arrived here a short while ago..but I'm going to be here along time..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Rex started sniffing the air with his 'sniffer' too see where the sharptooth scent was coming from. he began to follow the scent.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail continued to use his sniffer as well, hoping to find the owner of the new sharptooth scent he was getting. He looked up for a moment and noticed he and Chomper were heading into one of the many forest in the valley.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie landed on Littlefoot's back, "That good.  Here safe." He said nodding, not mentioning that he and his friends tended to have adventures that took them outside the Great Valley.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"that smell is getting closer..." thought Rex "maybe i should head back to the mysterious beyond..." rex began heading in the direction of the mysterious beyond so he wasn't spotted

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie, you and your friens have gone outside the valley before. remember when we had to get the night flower for Grandpa Longneck?'Ali reminded him, "i was with you too"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me remember.  Ducky almost lost then." Petrie said, remembering that event & how it was the first time Spike had said anything.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well hopefully we won't have to do something like that again " ali said.. " so where are the others?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me only see Cera but she look upset and no want to talk.  Me no see others till Littlefoot." Petrie said.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
"I don¥t know either. We were just heading for Ducky¥s nest to see what she¥s up for today. And that you are staying here are indeed very great news.", Littlefoot said with a smile.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"maybe i'll hide over here" thought Rex as he sprinted over to a large bush, although....this did make some noise..."damn...i made noise...." Rex sat there quietly so that nobody could hear or see him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We 3 go to Ducky's nesting place together?" Petrie said.  "It be fun." he said, glad to see Ali also.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
the sharptooth scent was getting closer...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Lead the way Petrie" ali nodded..; Littlefoot and I will be right behind you.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok.  Me lead." Petrie said.  He then launched himself into the air and kept his flying speed about that of Littlefoot's walking speed as he lead the way to where Ducky and her family slept.