The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Going to Europe for Christmas!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Glad to hear you made it home safely matey! A blast indeed it was! :DD Still can't believe I got to round up with you guys TWICE within the same year...seeing how it took me and Malte 5 years to get relinked after our first encounter! :D

Still, was an amazing time. Hopefully this will pave the way for more GOF meetings eh? ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
^ Absolutely :yes
I really hope for the next meeting not to be in the too distant future. I know very little about 2010. I do not know where I will be in half a year or what exactly I will be doing. But in any case I hope that there will be another meeting soon, believe that it will be so, and looking very much forward to it.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Can¥t wait for some pictures. Gustav already showed me a few of them and some movies. You definitly have to post the video with Mo here xD. It¥s so awesome :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We sure did Kor!

I'll post some pictures here now.

Here's me admiring Malte's lbt collection.

We had snowball fights all over the place, which was nice. We got some nice videos and pictures from that.

We went to get Jay from the airport here...

And here's a group picture from right before Gus leaves.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Naturally... Having everyone together asks for another snowball fight, seeing the snow was there anyway. I was just the camera(wo)man :p

Gus all beaten up... poor you

^^ That's Malte's evil picture.... We all got one :D

The end of the battle... Since my fingers were freezing off.

I fear I don't have many other pictures, since I don't have Malte's pictures around here. Maybe he has the time to upload some, though :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That snowball fight was worthy of a historical chronicling! Had so much fun!  :D That shot of Malte just goes to show that "everybody's got a little dark side to 'em". Shame there isn't a pic of that spectacular wipeout I did when I was chasing after someone. Think it was Gus... :DD Good times!  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lots of great pictures.  Thanks for positing those & putting on captions.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Those are awesome pictures!  :lol: And snowball fights are always awesome!  :D
Thanks for sharing.  :yes

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Omg! Snow!

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing them, and yes, glad to hear you made it back safely as well ^^

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
At long last I got to upload some of the pictures myself. Sorry for the delay.
For my honor I must point out that the "evil Malte" picture above was staged and in the picture "after the battle" I told everyone to "look defeated", but I think nobody heard that part :oops
So here come some of my pictures.

^ This picture was taken at Iris' place shortly after Gus and I had arrived there to pick up Iris and Tim.

The next morning we went to Bochum's "Weihnachtsmarkt" (Christmas market) where there is that carousel with a Littlefoot figure (it is supposed to be Littlefoot) which you can see in the background.

That evening we picked up Jason at the airport in Dortmund and later ate in an Italian restaurant not far from my Mum's place.

Here's cake eating the next day...

...and the cleaning up afterwards (or after some breakfast).

Here we have Jason, the perfect snowangel...

...and the proof that I am not the only one who can look creepy :lol

The winged rhino is sort of a semi-official symbol for Dortmund. Originally it was the emblem of a concert hall in Dortmund but it became very popular and now there are statues of winged rhinos in all kinds of coloring all over the town. Here's us in front of a rhino with the map of the world.

And here is us standing in front of the building which used to be the cinema where I saw land before time for the first time in a time long ago. The cinema does no longer exist.

Dortmund's Weihnachtsmarkt prides itself to have "the worlds largest Christmas Tree" part of which you can see here in the background. But we are cheaters. It is the worlds largest pile of Christmas trees pretending to be a single one. It looks nice anyway.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe there's my DIE picture! :p

Thanks for uploading some of those pictures malte :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for uploading the pictures. It is interesting to see those.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jan 10 2010 on  07:53 AM
Hehe there's my DIE picture! :p
Unbeknownst to us, Mumbling was part of a secret ninja assassination group. This was one of her "wanted" photos...the only one that exists :p  :DD The word "die" on her scarf was there was a mental nudge in case she forget her mission. "What are the victims supposed to do again?" *glances down at scarf* "Oh yeah that's right!"  :lol

Cheers for those photos Malte!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't want to be evil and resurrect this topic again.... But there's one picture that I really have to post here! :D

This wasn't from our big group trip, but just a trip from tim and my family, to the efteling :D

We were walking through the fairy tale forest, when at once we saw a big fire breathing dragon :D

Guess who was silly enough to try and steal the gold of the dragon?