The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers: Disruptive Selection

Serris · 5385 · 221558

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Zyanya smiled back but before she could reply she was interrupted by a hug from Aimee.

"This was so great getting to see you all again," beamed Aimee. "We won't be strangers for the next 30 years. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch! But we're probably going to get going."

Gustave grabbed Neville's arm and checked its watch. "Ehhhh, I got a skydiving shoot tomorrow at 6 am..." he hiccuped drunkenly. "I better be getting off too."

Not one for long goodbyes, he was already stumbling off for the exit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
landon waved good bye to the departing pair " be sure to keep in touch you guys" he said.
- You were saying Zyanya?' Aisha asked. You can talk later. We're headed out. nixx said, going over to her former rival and kissing her on the lips. see you around Zyanya. Come on Roux, come on Aisha.  We've got a wedding to plan for. O course all of guys are invited.
_
Thanks Aisha, come on dear, come on kids we're off. landon gave Aisha a big hug then he left with his family. Roux and Aisha soon followed, with Nixx bhind them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smiled and waved as the others left , smiling a little.

"Yeah, you guys take care.  Keep in touch, you hear?"

He chuckled...

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Neville looked at his smartphone. "Oh, I forgot, I have to practice for a Schutzhund competition tomorrow." He smiled. "It's Pelvanida themed."

He then headed towards the exit. "Goodbye!"

Doctor Kerzach nodded. "See ya some other time, James. I'm late for my Krav Maga class." He then bolted from theater.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Soon, the theater was empty except for James, Sharon and Erik.

"Well, I guess it's time to go home now," Sharon said.

"Yeah, I have to work on my memoir slash novel," James added.

The trio then headed to the parking lot and into their car. As they pulled put of the parking lot, they passed by a billboard advertising the movie based on their adventures.

(OOC - The end!)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.