The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Super Monkey Ball Touch and Roll (Nintendo DS)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LittleBigPlanet 2
L.A Noire
Transformers: Dark of the Moon

All on the PS3.  Yeah, got three different games to play this week XD

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tomb Raider: Legend. No matter how many times i play it, it never bores me. Anniversary and Underworld, on the other hand, make me really mad. They're both incredibly glitched.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm playing the master levels in Super monkey ball

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
inFamous 2 still.  Going through on my second playthrough on Hard Mode while being a good guy.  Gonna get all the trophies I've missed on this playthrough, mainly story ones as well as a few good only ones.....and throwing cars at my enemies :smile

After all that, I'll play through 20 more YGC as well, which will be painful to do, since a few of them are rather terrible as it is, but here are some good ones out there.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Tomb Raider: Underworld. After many long days of replaying all the Tomb Raider games to prepare myself for Underworld, I am finally playing it. Oh the beauty of the game. Everything looks so nice and pretty. The (almost but not quite there) non-linear play of the game makes it all the better. The thing that ruins the game are the bugs. Invisible walls, items stuck to floors, magically transporting Lara to a non-existent ledge. I've heard about the Midgard Serpent bug and managed to avoid that game killer. And the game is, yet again, too short. Lara's moves seem a little off. Sometimes they are fluid and nice, and other times they are stiff and unrealistic. The enemy AI is that of a kitten. But I am enjoying it. I'm now at the end of Jan Mayen Island.