The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mandracus_Leporidus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I am friends with the user Campion_1, and I thought I would join because of a story I am presently working on inspired by Watership Down. Hopefully I'll find somewhere to post it here, because I don't want to link to another website.

I'm a rabbit from the Old World, a place that is rather hard to explain. I am presently living in a hole somewhere in Ireland, though I'm quite unfamiliar with human terminology of locations, so I couldn't give a hint to territories. I've read Watership Down once and I'm primarily based on ancient epics and The Lord of the Rings. Presently I am re-reading the Iliad and the Odyssey, and I've begun reading On the Origin of Species. In all of this, I'm trying to gain material and fluency in writing so that writing the story will be a more sensible affair. Language is a really complicated sort of thing.

My whole name is Mandracus Tritheonus Gaius Leporidus, but I thought I would restrict it to a couple of names, which seems completely formal here. In the Old World, people were very diversely named, so everyone was called by only one name. I was Mandrake. Gaius is a very important name where I come from, and I hope I may transcend why that is in the coming month or so, which I will probably spend posting and updating the story. It's more of a history, really, but we rabbits have always enjoyed making history a bit more of an enjoyable affair.

I've been all around the world (the Old one at least), and I survived The War for Runark, after which I lost a very old and important friend. Again, I will most likely document this in the coming month or so. My profession is in written word, and I seem to be doing rather well in the realm of what you may call English, however Latin is a very hard thing to master. At present, I am staying with a very intelligent scribe named Doma. He says he's from another world, one he calls Terra Caeliarum, which I believe very crudely means "Land of the Clouds."

I look forward to presenting plenty of important material to this board, as much as I look forward to receiving important philosophy. It's very nice to meet you all.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Wow...another Watership Down fan! o.0 I'm not myself, but I'm noticing a pattern of how many Watershippers there are.

Nice to have you here on the forum! :wave

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You are far more than a watership fan, Bunny.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome.  I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun on here.  

Petrie is a Watership down fan, and there are others here also.  So you'll find others here to talk about that with here.  

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A Watership Down fan huh? Cool! I'm not myself, but I know people here who are. Welcome to the GOF! Have fun! :wave

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome To The Forum. always good to have new members
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five! :smile Are you a LBT fan as well as a Watership Down fan?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Mandracus_Leporidus :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own. :yes
Would you like to introduce yourself as well as your RPG character?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hi fellow Watership Downer... :wave  Enjoy your stay.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to GoF!  :smile .