The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Anyone Like KISS?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I really can't say much about KISS to be honest.  I'm the type of person who just listens to songs I enjoy and don't care one bit about who it comes from.  If I do happen to like a lot of songs from a certain band, it's a merely a coincidence.

Anyways, I recently listened to one of their songs, and I can't believe what I've been missing.  Seriously, for Rock 'n Roll, these guys are good.

Still, I'd like to know all I can from any fans around here.  So guys, what do you know?  Can you hook me up here?

Oh, and any KISS fan checking this topic out may want to know that Linkara from ThatGuyWithTheGlasses recently reviewed a KISS Comic.  You can check it out here.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolink...001-kiss-comics

Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to listen to more "God Gave Rock 'n Roll to You II" for a bit.  It's just AWESOME!

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Oh yes, I'm a fan of KISS. Not hugely, but I do enjoy their music and their concerts. They pretty much came up with the idea of creating this dialogue:

person 1: Yeah, that KISS concert was awesome! The first concert I ever went to!

Person 2: Then you'll be disappointed by every other concert you ever go to.

Personally, I prefer heavier and more epic stuff (though that concert where they performed with a children's choir and symphony orchestra was pretty awesome), but KISS are always fun.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Wasn't Kiss the band that made famous "I Want to Rock and Roll All Night?"  If that's so, its the only song I've heard of theirs.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
KISS is famous for Rock and roll All Night
 they were inducted into the rock and roll HOF a few years ago but are still touring..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: