The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Something that bugs me in Shrek2

Petrie · 35 · 5498

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
And the people who put the "Sex selling" into the film.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I liked the adult humour in Shrek! Both of them! I loved the "Knights" (the parody on Cops). Using the pepper grinders for pepper spray and Puss getting nicked for possession of catnip and he quickly replies "That's no mine!"  :lol  Shrek's a great film and funnily enough, one of the few animated movies I DON'T actually own! Dude! What's wrong with me!!!  :unsure:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Cops parody was hilarious. And I liked the part where the Fairy Godmother orders fast food.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oooohhh! What about Puss when he puts on the super-cute face with the big moony eyes?! AWWW! So funny yet so adorably loveable!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I watched it again last night. There are so many things in missed the last time I watched it.
nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked the "Let's use his sword and neuter him right here; give him the Bob Barker treatment."   :lol:  :lol:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Did anyone watch Shrek 1 1/2 which is published on DvD only?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have not seen it. Is it kinda like the Lion King 1 1/2?
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I don't know. I haven't seen it myself. All I know is that it is a story that plays between Shrek and Shrek2. I think it is something about Falkwards ghost trying to abduct Fiona. And I think it tells about how Shrek got better aquainted with the three pigs, the wolve and Pinnochio.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Never knew it even existed.  :unsure:   Seems like its something just to get people ready for Shrek 2 or to keep their interest in the series until the next film comes out.

Dogstar

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yes i think both Shrek were really funny, they do have a lot of adult humor in them but i think a kid can still enjoy them.

Yes they are making a sherk 3, relase Summer of 2007

From what i have read Sherk and Fiona are now the King and Quenn, they hate it so they inquire her friend Arty (aka King Aruther) to take over, who is  still at college.  Arthur, Gwenivere and Lancelot will be potrayed as Jocks and Cheerleader. It wouldnt suprise me if we see a baby shrek by the end of this 3rd installment

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I thought Shrek 3 was due in 2006.  :unsure:  Maybe we meet Shrek's parents!  :lol:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps we'll see Merlin in the film as well. I'd like to see Tim Curry be in Shrek 3. He has a great voice.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Can't say I knew that there was going to be a Shrek 3!  :blink: Can safely say that's new on me! Looking forward to it though!  ;)