The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Ever since I watched Season 2 Episode 3 - Lesson Zero , the order of the ponies I liked just changed.

BEFORE:
1. Fluttershy
2. Pinkie Pie
3. Rainbow Dash
4. Twilight Sparkle
5. Rarity
6. Applejack

NOW:
1. Fluttershy (Yes, she's still on top of my list)
2. Twilight Sparkle (Thanks to her CRAZY-ness, you're #2 on my list now)
3. Rarity (Thanks to her line "Of all the worse things that could happen, this is the WORST POSSIBLE THING" now you're #3 on my list)
4. Rainbow Dash
5. Pinkie Pie
6. Applejack

:smile  :smile  :smile

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My top 5 in no order

1. Applejack
2. Twilight Sparke
3. Princess Celestia
4. Zecora
5. Pinkie Pie

My top 5 now in no order

1. Applejack
2. Luna
3. Rarity
4. Zecora
5. Princess Celestia

;)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Oct 23 2011 on  02:21 AM
What is the next episode?
Basically, the next episode is a sisterly-squabble between Rarity and Sweetie Belle.  What many are HOPING for this episode is that it somehow brings up the reason as to why their parents aren't around.  Will it happen?  We shall see. :)

It'll air the first Saturday of November.  Hope you can wait 2 weeks. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not to long, & we do have all of season 1 and the first episodes of season 2 to watch during that, or other shows.

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
I really love Season 2 Episode 3, I've watched that for several times already and I don't get bored watching it, since crazy Twilight Sparkle makes my day.  :smile

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 23 2011 on  10:37 AM
Quote from: Petrie85,Oct 23 2011 on  02:21 AM
What is the next episode?
Basically, the next episode is a sisterly-squabble between Rarity and Sweetie Belle.  What many are HOPING for this episode is that it somehow brings up the reason as to why their parents aren't around.  Will it happen?  We shall see. :)

It'll air the first Saturday of November.  Hope you can wait 2 weeks. :D
I'd love to see that too. If they ever do go for that, I'm sure the emotional payoff will be worth it; because let's face it: whether your young or old, EVERYONE has lost someone close to them.

But at the same time I'm not going to totally give my hopes up for something like that to happen. I'm sure it'll be a good episode either way it goes.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Met my first brony today (technically a female so...pegasister?) and got my first brohoof.

Yeah.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pip is cute though there is speculation he will join the CMC. but I hope we see him again.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I hope to see him again soon. And, if there happen to be any Great Expectations-type scenarios, I can see Pipsqueak having a relationship with Sweetie Belle in the same way that Pip had with... Estella when they were children.

Fffff, there's my new ship D: !

I'm looking forward to the next episode too. It seems to me that there's a sister-tastic celebration in it, so we might see some Celestia-Luna interaction at some point. It would be awesome if they ended up talking to Rarity and Sweety Belle in the end.

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: Serris,Oct 23 2011 on  06:38 PM
Met my first brony today (technically a female so...pegasister?) and got my first brohoof.

Yeah.
It's just so satisfying to meet bronies in real life, isn't it? I've had the fortune to meet a few, as well as havng one of my best friends aparently finally come to grips with liking the show (he was in the denial stage previously)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
To bad we have to wait till early November for the next episode.  

Not sure if it's true, but I read rumors that the show's been renewed for a 3rd season.  Nice if it is true.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
While the review thingy is still being worked on...entertain yourself with these gif.'s

The way she flicks the fabric away sends my heart...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, I give up.  I've tried my best to avoid the show, but ever since I saw the Equestria Girls trailer, I've been a bit interested.  Once I saw the two Discord episodes, I've been hooked.  I find the show to be very funny (especially the Discord episodes), and it is nice to have a cartoon that adults can actually enjoy.

I guess I'm a brony now.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just think, you have the Joy of watching all of the season 1 episodes.  have you seen all the season 2 episodes or just the first 2?

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have seen all of the season two episodes, and about half of the season one episodes.