The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: jansenov,Oct 24 2011 on  02:41 PM
^Ok. What's going on? Vent your anger somewhere else.
I agree.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
starfall that was uncalled for.  If you don't like the show, that's fine, but there's no need to disparage those who do like the show. the old saying, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all, applies here.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Indeed.  It just sounds like he's having a poor hissy fit and is handling it rather imaturely :rolleyes:

Anyways, I want to say this, can't wait till the next Cutie Mark Crusaders centric episode....but, gotta wait 2 weeks till it airs.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Anyways, I want to say this, can't wait till the next Cutie Mark Crusaders centric episode....but, gotta wait 2 weeks till it airs.

At last another Applejack family episode.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like the next 2 may have them.  The next one looks like, looking at what wikipedia says about it, may center around Rarity and her little sister, Sweetie Belle.  I would assume the rest of the CMC will likely appear.  and the next one seems to be centered around the CMC.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
There's either an account hijacker here or Starfall is just having a really bad day.  How do you justify hating people that watch MLP just because "It's for little kids" while you watch LBT?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And then there's the episode where Rainbow Dash wants to get her very own pet as well.  But still, not pet on there is as awesome as Gummy is.  They way he just does things, he has a coolness factor about him all the time XD

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The two week wait is simply unfair. Not only do I have to wait for the next episode to air, but now I have to wait two weeks for the Green Bay Packers to continue their undefeated streak. Given my recent discovery of FiM, I'm not really sure what will make me more anxious for. LOL.

Seriously though, can't wait for the next episode.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
... I thought Starfall liked MLP?

Anyways, I just watched Lesson Zero and I realized something. Twilight just killed that bird when she popped out of the bush! One moment you see it chirping and moving, the next, it's still.

And don't get me started on that "telefrag" she did to the beach ball and her creepy-ass behavior towards the CMC. Yikes!

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Everyone just ignore Star. That is only igniting the fire. It's best to ignore him and his comments he  said. That is the best way to deal with it. And when I first heard of the show I thought man I never liked the others so I may not like this one. And a few members here told me to give it a try and I watched four episodes and I was hooked right away. It's a awesome show and the song's are great. And I'm proud to be a Brony.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Oct 24 2011 on  07:10 PM
It's a awesome show and the song's are great. And I'm proud to be a Brony.
*Brohoof*

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Oct 24 2011 on  07:11 PM
Quote from: Petrie85,Oct 24 2011 on  07:10 PM
It's a awesome show and the song's are great. And I'm proud to be a Brony.
*Brohoof*
:BroHoof:

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I apologize if any of my recent posts have been too harsh/offensive. I guess my temper was starting to get the better of me.

Anyway, back on topic, a friend of mine is working on a roleplay/fanfic idea that follows the same basic plot of season 1, episode 1 and 2, but involving new elements and new characters. Not sure yet which it'll end up being (roleplay or fanfic).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That can be interesting.  No reason there can't be a group like the main six who are hero types and live in another city.  Maybe the same time or it can be set at another time.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Quote from: Bongo,Oct 23 2011 on  09:10 PM

Congratulations, Celestia. You now have the world's most adorable nephew.

Ba-DAWW  :smile !