The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Want to play a fun game that will waste countless hours?

Rarity's voice actor (Tabitha St. Germain) also voices Luna. During the Lunar Eclipse episode, spot how many times you hear Luna reach, or at least come close to, Rarity's voice. I've spotted a few instances of my own, but how many will YOU spot?  :lol

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Check out this piece of work.  It's a drawing of Rarity where the lines are actually the lyrics of "The Art of the Dress".

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OrqCzmKNstU/TqUz...1600/rarity.jpg

The creativeness of bronies never ceases to amaze me. :)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've decided.  
This is a stupid show, and the fandom is a bunch of idiots and immature freaks.\
Fuck ponies, and double fuck the bronies who watch this shit.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I assure you that I am neither an idiot nor immature. Next time you decide you hate a fandom, try to show some maturity and keep your opinions to yourself instead of posting such a disparaging comment towards anybody who likes the show, which would include all but a few of the people who post here.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've decided.
This is a stupid show, and the fandom is a bunch of idiots and immature freaks.\
Fuck ponies, and double fuck the bronies who watch this shit.
+

Will you sit on the moon with Luna?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hate detected!  Firing Friendship Nuke!

Anyways, you, StarfallRaptor, have proven yourself to be more immature than the fans of this show with that post of yours.  You may leave it and your hypocrisy at the door, please.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
You were rather harsh in your post, Starfall. I agree with Pokelayer. The way you handled the post was immature. If you don't like MLP, then you could have just said so, rather than attacking both the show and the people who like it. Or you didn't even have to say anything at all. Don't like it? Don't watch it.

I happen to like My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. And there are a lot of people who do like it. If you don't like it, then fine, you don't have to like it. But you don't need to go telling people who happen to like it that they're stupid. How would you like it if someone criticized you so harshly just because of something you like?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Let me make this clear: you not liking the show isn't what bothers me, Starfall. It's the way you handled in saying it. You could have opted to say something like "No offense, but I hate this show. I just can't get into it." Somewhere along those lines. That kind of response would have been more mature and get across your statement of not liking it better.

But instead, you decide to attack the show and the fans who happen to like it. There was no reason for you to do that. That was a childish act (no offense, but that's how I feel about it) and only makes you come across as more of a troll than someone who just doesn't like the show, in my opinion.

I would recommend that, next time you want to voice your negative opinion on MLP, you show some more restraint. Don't attack the people who happen to like the show.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Y'know, I really don't care what any of you think about me.  I'll say what I want, how I want.  And I honestly think you all are just stupid for liking a SHOW FOR LITTLE KIDS!!!
Losers!

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile