The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Petra (aka trulyfantasticme)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
The title says it all. Ask me anything you'd like.  :smile

Edit: 8/11/2021.  Trying out the name Petra for now.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 04:09:21 PM by trulyfantasticme »
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What's your favorite song (it doesn't have to be LBT)?

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Shoot, there's too many...

Well, I've been diggin If We Hold on Together by Diana Ross lately.

I've also been diggin Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. (that song inspired that father son moment between Pterano and Devon in Chapter 6)

I have more, but then it'll be too long of a list.  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey!

Okay, you say you love Pterano so much, but why? What got you interested in him?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
uhh...what got me interested in Pterano?

Hmm...I just recently got into him just a few weeks before I wrote Lost in a Forest.  But wayy before that I remember watching cold fire on netflix and Pterano just seemed to stand out for me. I didn't remember this character very well but I knew right from the start that he would actually become the good guy in the end. So yeah, looks to me like Ducky was not the first to see good in him. I was. :lol

I don't know why though, either I must've seen Cold Fire before that or Pterano's soft and gentle British accent.  :angel

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I see you play the Wii a lot. What games do you play on it? I really like Brawl, Mario Kart, Okami, both Mario Galaxy's, and a bunch of other ones.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well I love to play Tennis on it and the Frisby Dog game. My highest score on that is 950. What! :lol

BigMouth

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://huntingthepast.blogspot.com/

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
fave tv show. hmmm. well I've always like Dead Like Me and Ghost Adventurers. Awesome shows!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Bump!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Once again: BUUUMP!!!!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
And for the third time: BUUUUUUMP!!!!

If ya got any questions, speak up now.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
do you like collecting tings, like coins, toys  or things like that?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Eh, I don't collect much. But I do have lots of cd's now. So...I guess you can call that a collection.

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Do you sing LBT songs while in the bathroom?

(because I do, sometimes  :lol )

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Dude, I sing LBT songs all the time.  :lol

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Have you tried sleeping in class?  :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yeeeeeep!!! Done that alot of times in Mrs. Clark's writing class. Okay I didn't really try, but her class was FRIGGIN BOOOOOOOORRRIIINNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't want to sound impatient, but what's up with your fafic? It's been a couple months it seems like since you updated it.

I can't be impatient either, because I know I haven't done anything with mine in a month. :p I'd just like to know what's up is all.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well I've got the chapter two and three done, I'm just too lazy to upload it.  :p I mean, nowadays I usually don't update my fics unless I really feel like it. But yes, I should update it again in the next few days, shouldn't I?  :lol

If school doesn't get in the way, I might post chapter two and three up to make up for my absence.

Wow, you're the first to ever ask me that. Uh oh! Better keep my eye on my fanfics, or my fans will start an angry mob.  :lol  :lol  :lol