The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi. New Member Here.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey all. I'm Petrie85. I'm a new here. And I found this forum on the Land Before Time Website. And yes I'm a fan of the series a lot. Even tho most of the movie sequels where awful but still enjoyable. I'm a Anime and Video Game Fan. I love them so much that I loose track of time. I will be active on here.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hello, Petrie! Hehe, I've always liked that name...

So welcome to this site. To me, this site's like the greatest site in the world. My own special home site...thingy...so yeah.

So I see you're a Petrie fan. Just outta curiosity, do you happen to be a Pterano fan?
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm into video games too, especially nintendo games! What kind of video games are you into?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll really enjoy yourself here a lot with all the interesting topics and folks here.  

What anime do you like?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
@ trulyfantasticme: I guess you can say that I am a fan of Pterano. Since he is the same as Petrie.

@VonBoy I'm also into Nintendo games as well. I still play all the old classics from the Nintendo to the Super Nintendo. They're all still great games to play. And I also own a X Box360. And I'm also into computer games also. Like Flash Games, And PC Games also.

@ Kor: I like Ghost In A Shell, Death Note, Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, And others. I likes the three mention back when I was a kid. And any other anime you have for ideas for me to watch please let me know. And I also liked HellSing.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum! I'm sure it won't take much of a stretch of the imagination to guess my favorite character. :p :)

I enjoyed Digimon myself back in the day. :DD Mostly a fan of the first two seasons.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Is it me or is June 12th a popular date for joining the GOF? :lol Two years ago I introduced myself here; last year, it was Blitz; and now we have a new Petrie joining us! :P:

Anyway, welcome to The Gang Of Five, Petrie85! Congratulations on upholding a completely accidental GOF tradition! :p :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
You know what? we should do so! :exactly

not that it is really possible, :(

anyhow, welcome to the GOF forum Petrie85!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Petrie85 :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you read any fanfiction? Several members here lately have been writing some good stuff you might be interested in. Trulyfantacticme wrote a very touching Pterano centered story called "Lost in a Forest" and he's working on the sequel to it right now, called "Always the Same Son". Mama's Girl is writing a story about one of Petrie's siblings called "One of a Kind". Pterano (The member :b) is working on an epic Pterano story that's really putting him to the test in "The Past that Yawns Behind".

Then there's that little LBT TV series I'm writing, but I don't want to sound like I'm advertizing that :b

There's tons of great LBT fanfics here to read if your interested.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome to the forum! So, I see you like anime. Cool. :yes  I'm a pretty big fan of it myself.

Anyway, hope you have a great time on here! :wave

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome.
When you say Anime do you also refer to manga aswell?  Just that Deathnote and Hellsing are manga books....
Have you tried watching the anime of Souleater?
Well you have a lot in common with several users...

------------

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Welcome  :D  I like anime as well - have you seen Higurashi?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, Petrie85! Out of those Anime you mentioned, I watched Sailor Moon when I was a kid (like, 7-8 years old). I thought it was a great show at the time, not sure if I would think the same now.