The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gang Of Five Chat Room

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Someone invite the admins to the chat...  :DD well, that is, if they're available.  :DD

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Oh so many happenings that happened in the chat room..... romance, friendship, laughter, and horror ( :lol )

The only thing I can say is "Love has no boundaries"  :smile

;)  ;)  ;)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking of doing something fun with this chat room, but I'd like to ask...

What times are you people in the chat room, either on weekdays or the weekend? I'd like to pick a time for this where most people are on.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
There were LOTS of people in the chatroom this morning... :DD There were only five, but that's alot more than I usually get. :lol

Unless I have plans, I'm on there all day! :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I posted about this in the PAST-O-RAMA thread, but I'll re-iterate it here, since it concerns the chatroom!

One really fun thing I'm going to be doing is holding a live table reading of these episodes on the GoF chatroom when I air them. That means me and a few other members will be reading through the episode scripts in the character's voices (Well, the best we can pull off XD) So far, me, Pterano, Trulyfantasticme, Belmont, and a few other random members have done several practice readings in the chatroom, and we've found it to be tons of fun! If you have a mic, and think this would be fun, you can join us as well. My episodes usually have lots of different characters, so there's always room for voice actors. (we're in DESPERATE need for anyone that can pull of children's voices for the Gang. Me and Pterano...well, we just can't do it >.<) I'm HOPING to record these table readings as well, so I can upload them and post them in this thread. (if someone can answer my recording question, then PLEASE answer it! PLEASE!)
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm posting this now, but in about 30 minutes, I will start posting up the PAST-O-RAMA episode in it's fanfiction thread, and we will be doing the table reading. You can go to the GoF Chatroom to listen to the table reading! HOpe we have a lot of fun with this!

If you miss this, don't worry, because I'm gonna record it and upload it. :)

We are always open to people coming in to help provide voices. If we get no one else now, we won't have very good voices for the Gang.

EDIT: Alright, no table reading this time. Um...stuff happened XD. Everything fell apart and we never got past the first couple of lines. Sorry about that folks. Maybe next week will be better lol.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Peeking at this chatroom thing, I don't suspect you'll get any admins or GOF staff member to join in on it for one reason--you can impersonate anyone.  I have no social media accounts, therefore if I chose to, I could say my username is Malte and pretend to be him (or someone could pretend to be me).  Granted, I doubt anyone here is that shrewd.  However, there's no way to prevent this from happening.  Therefore I think if you want staff to participate in any of this stuff, it'll have to be done through Windows Live (which we all have) and you know you're talking to. ;)

My two cents on the whole thing.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In hopefully about 30 minutes, we're gonna try another table reading, this time for the now two parter, "The Meat Hits the Fan".

Hopefully, we'll have less "You Must Die!" :lol

Chatroom
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In about 30 minutes, we're gonna try to do another table reading, for the very weird episode "Oh, How the Meek have Fallen". Last weeks went a little better, so hopefully this week will go better too :) .

GOF Chatroom
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Who is continuing to use the GOF chat room? I logged in there a couple of times in the last weeks but only ever met two members of the GOF in the chat there.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't really use it anymore because I agree with Petrie's sentiment, in that anyone can use your name, plus it has pretty bad lag sometimes, and the quality is very low. I use Skype for all my audio/video chatting needs with GoF members now. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Indeed. I was mainly checking out to see if there were any "mass chats" of GOF members (though from my experience such huge chats have a strong tendency to get confusing), but indeed the potential for identity theft is there.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Malre did you get my Skype Friend Add I sent you? And yeah I also agree with Pterano. Tiny Chat is very lagy. It freezes a lot and other stuff. And I use Skype once in a while. So I will use it more if anyone else here uses it.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Can you type when you use skype? Because I still haven't managed to buy a new webcam.

EDIT: Never mind, I found out that you can. How can I find you guys to chat with on it?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
OMG!!! YOU GOT SKYPE!?!? THAT'S AWESOME!!!! Anyway, here's my Skype: fabolousfearsomeflyer101. Add me if you like. Just state who you are on the Gang of Five so I don't think you're a complete stranger.  ;)
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Many of us posted our screennames in the After Midnight section, Bushwhacked. Can go ahead and add whoever you like :) There's a Skype section there. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
The chatroom is acting weird. I signed on there and I was the only one in the room. But Panickypetrie said that he and Juzagal were there the whole time. I tried refreshing  it but that didn't work. I tried closing it and reopening and that ended up as a fail as well. And another thing I noticed. At the top right hand corner, you notice a number above the word live. At first it said there were four people in the chatroom, but once that pop up, there were only one person in the chatroom. I'm gonna try this one last silution. Closing my browser and then reopening it. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what will.

Edit: And strangely it worked. But what the heck was that? And why was the chatroom acting like that?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
THE CHAT ROOM WON'T LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger  :anger  :anger  :anger  :anger  :anger  :anger

STILL NOT LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :anger  :anger  :anger IT'S GIVING ME THE CRAPPY "THIS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED" MESSAGE!!!! :anger WHY IS IT DOING THAT????

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Me, too trulyfantasticme.  :anger  :anger  I'm also getting the "internet explorer cannot open the webpage" error message. It won't load for ME either. You're not alone.

Man this SUCKS!  :cry  :cry  I hope the chatroom will load/work properly again soon!  :cry  :cry

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I know! I just don't get it! Why is it doing this? What? Did Petrie85 delete it or something? :cry