The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Things you like that everyone hates

Ptyra · 58 · 5278

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I tried to be a vegetarian but I was going very hungry every night. So I love meat. I love steak, Pork Chops Ribs and so on.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I hated meat when I first tried it, when I got older nothing changed....other that I got a much bigger excuse to not eat it, or at least cut back on it.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Not everyone is cut out to be a vegetarian. As I said, I could never be one, and I have a good reason why: humans are an omnivorous species. We're supposed to eat both plants and meat. Not following a balanced diet leads to health issues. One would think that a strictly plant diet would be healthy, after all they're low in fat and calories and have vitamins and minerals. The problem is plants don't have all that we need. We cannot draw all the necessary nutrients from plants, or even digest all parts of plants. We aren't herbivores. We need meat for the rest of our nutritional needs. Yes you can get away with supplements to get the stuff you're missing, but that just further proves my point that humans are not herbivores, we're omnivores.

Anyway, I don't want to drag this off topic, so back to what this subject is actually about.

One thing I like that seems to get a lot of negative reviews is Turok: Evolution, as well as the 2008 Turok.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I like Coke Black but everyone else hated it back when it was out back in 2004.

CreativePerson

• Ruby
    • View Profile
For some reason I love those cheap Syfy movies. They're so much fun to watch!

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Oct 4 2011 on  07:45 PM
One thing I like that seems to get a lot of negative reviews is Turok: Evolution, as well as the 2008 Turok.
You too?! My friends can't figure out why I like either games and I can't figure out why they don't.
Tomb Raider: Underworld PS2 version. Man did this version get so much hate. And I can see why. Dumbed down graphics and puzzles with almost no combat, level cuts, glitches, bugs...the works. But I still enjoyed the game on that platform.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: CreativePerson,Oct 5 2011 on  02:23 PM
For some reason I love those cheap Syfy movies. They're so much fun to watch!
Yeah I like those as well. I also love those B Horror Movies. Those are low budget movies that usually has a lot of blood gore and swearing in them.

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
The game Sonic R.

Everyone says it's the worst sonic game ever (Sonic and the secret rings deserves that title). It's not as bad as everyone makes it sound since I've played it myself.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nintendoofah64,Oct 5 2011 on  04:39 PM
The game Sonic R.

Everyone says it's the worst sonic game ever (Sonic and the secret rings deserves that title). It's not as bad as everyone makes it sound since I've played it myself.
Actually, for me, Sonic 2006 deserves the title of WORST SONIC GAME EVAR!  Seriously, all of the glitches and long load times... I just couldn't stand it.  In fact, I stopped playing it before I could beat it and haven't picked it up since.  I just hate it too much to ever play it again.

It's not even worth selling online to me.  Once I figure out the best way to torture it, it'll die a painful death.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Distance running :DD.  I love the rush it gives me and how I feel better physically and mentally.  Others say it gets boring and only causes them pain.  I say they're wrong ;).

Kiwizoom

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Psychedelia, apparently.  I don't do drugs, but I love psychedelic music, art, animation.  I felt very sad yesterday when I showed my friends a clip from "Yellow Submarine" and they were horrified.  I think it's lovely, creative expression, and wish it was free and common again for people to think and express like that.  Feels like after that time, 60s-70s, people got scared of expressing anything exotic and wonderful happening in their head.

Bruton the Iguanodon

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not sure I ever posted on here before... :-/

Alright, so there is this one movie in particular called Battlefield Earth. Everybody hates it, but I thought it was pretty good. Sure, the camera angles might be a bit dizzy at times, but I thought it to be a great movie! And I thought the ending was pretty good, and the acting never bothered me...

Also the Disney's the Black Cauldron. That needs more love...

I also think Gothmog from Peter Jackson's adaption of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King was an awesome character, despite looking like a cross between a pig, a potato and a pumpkin...

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
:lol  OK , I saw this thing on the tv called the most anoying songs , my reaction :

me : hey this looks good

they show the music

me : oh I kinda liked those songs ...

my mum :  :unsure:  me to

both of us :   :lol  :lol

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
SCHOOL!!!  :lol
Yes, I like school. Being there with my friends makes me happy.

Broadway Musicals
Yeah, I know people like these, but the company I'm with right now don't.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I love industrial music and electronic music.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: babidikrakenguard,Jan 21 2012 on  05:06 PM
Also the Disney's the Black Cauldron. That needs more love...
I saw that the other night for the first time and I enjoyed the movie thouroughly myself.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 18 2011 on  09:37 PM
Quote from: Nintendoofah64,Oct 5 2011 on  04:39 PM
The game Sonic R.

Actually, for me, Sonic 2006 deserves the title of WORST SONIC GAME EVAR!  Seriously, all of the glitches and long load times... I just couldn't stand it.  In fact, I stopped playing it before I could beat it and haven't picked it up since.  I just hate it too much to ever play it again.

It's not even worth selling online to me.  Once I figure out the best way to torture it, it'll die a painful death.
In my opinion, the night levels in Sonic Unleashed are the worst. Sonic 2006 had its faults but I enjoyed it for what it tried to do. Even though the Sonic x Elise romance should have been downplayed.

I liked the PS3 game Legendary and Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game.