The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask a Stupid LBT Question,Get a Stupid LBT answer

kaytea · 1266 · 102659

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They're not of legal age to be making an album.

Why does the gang at some times find mud icky and disguisting, yet it is something that they play in?

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Easy, all of the other clean spots are going through construction work, and the mud is the only spot that is available.

How did the Sharptooth in LBT5 jump over that huge gap?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well let's see:
Little body, little feet, little eyes...
I think it's something to do with keeping him in proportion. :P:

What is the Gang's favorite game?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pin the tail on the sharptooth.

Why do the dinosaurs call the sun and moon "The Great Circles of Light and Night"?

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Because they got tired of calling it, "That giant round thingy that is up during the day time that keeps us warm and can burn your eyes out," or "That giant round thingy that is up during the night that gives off a white glow."

How did Chomper and his family end up on the Mysterious Island?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper spilled coffee on the title of the island they were supposed to vacation to. They thought it said "Mysterious" instead of "Paradise". :lol

Why do Littlefoot and his friends like leaves so much? :P: (There we go, hehe. And by the way I really do wish that! :lol)

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, okay, better.

They love leaves so much because they don't know how to use a grill to cook the meat. They've only had to eat leaves, but soon they grew to love the leaves and kicked the grill out of the valley.

Why hasn't Dil ever considered getting glasses?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Doesn't want to be called "Four-eyes" all the time.

Why are the bugs in LBT so over-sized? :lol

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Because they mutated from a smaller bug.

What does the phrase, "Somethings you see with your eyes, others you see with your heart" actually mean?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
There are little bugs inside your eyes and heart with very small cameras attached to them. After each day you can visit a big building called the "Great Valley See-You-Camera Skyrise" where longnecks will remove these cameras from your body. You can view these cameras and must then have new ones installed before you go to bed. (Phew :lol:)

Now, why is Cera orange?

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Take a deep breath. That was a long one.)

I think Cera is yellow, but I'll answer it anyways.

Because she drinks too much orange soda. Who loves orange soda? Cera loves orange soda. Is it true? Yes, I do, I do, I do.  :lol

Why is Mr. Thicknose a bad singer?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
why is Cera orange?
I think Cera is yellow
I think this really depends on the movie and the scene she is seen in (not to mention from what side of her you're looking at).  Her colour varies quite a bit, really!  You're both right, I say. B)

Mr. Thicknose was so busy listening to everyone's stories that he never stopped to listen to see if he was in tune! :lol

How do the Gang find their way home? The great valley is huge!

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, now that you mention it she did look orange at times during the first movie.  Okay, your move!

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie has flew around the entire valley numerous times, and has drawn them a map of the entire land.

Why do the egg-stealers like eggs so much? :lol:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
They're famous breakfast chefs in the Mysterious beyond.  have you ever tried cooking world-class omelets without eggs? Not easy! :p

Can sharpteeth understand what leafeaters are saying?

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, before they're allowed to hunt them they have to take leafeaters 101 to understand everything about them.

Why is Petrie clumsy at times?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, let's just say if his mom catches what he's been doin, he's in for some serious whoopin :lol:

Why does Littlefoot always insist on journeying somewhere dangerous?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Because that annoying Petrie is always following him around with a camcorder! Littlefoot at least wants the videos to be interesting!

How did Ducky not notice that the egg she found in LBT 2 was Massive compared to her other eggs? :lol