The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sega's Return?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Has anyone read about this? I heard about it earlier today in a video as well as a couple articles. I'm not sure if it's true or not, or if it was canceled. From what I heard, Sega is to release, sometime in the future, a new console called Ringwide (unless the title changed).

If this is true and they do release a console, I might check it out.

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
I don't like the sound of this. If Sega releases this then that would mean all of Sega's franchises (Sonic, Super Monkey Ball, etc) would probably stop appearing on Nintendo and other systems :( .

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nintendoofah64,Sep 30 2011 on  08:33 PM
I don't like the sound of this. If Sega releases this then that would mean all of Sega's franchises (Sonic, Super Monkey Ball, etc) would probably stop appearing on Nintendo and other systems :( .
Kinda like how it used to be?

That would be AWESOME.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I don't think this is a good idea. This would probably end up in a console war and it contributes to that "Nintendo VS Sony VS Microsoft (VS Sega)" debate and flame wars.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Unless that would bomb like Dreamcast.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I liked the Dream Cast a little bit. I never owned one but I played it. And I also hope this get's canceled. We don't want another all out war. And it will be Chaps.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LMAO you guys. The gaming industry doesn't revolve around the system wars generated by fanboys. Let us forget we're talking about SEGA. They know how to develop hardware and games. I'm just wondering how the whole copyright thing is gonna go since they released so many games multi platform

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
If it got good rating I might think about getting this system. I  hope it doesn't suck. But only time will tell.