The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Subliminal messages in LBT?

Guest · 7 · 2554

Bruton the Iguanodon

The only one I can think of is the "I smell...Ducky" line in the 1st movie and that might not be a subliminal message at all...but after seeing what Disney hides you can never be sure. So, know of any?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm, I don't think I've been able to find any subliminal messages in the Land Before Time.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It looks like a completely innocent movie to me.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I agree. I do not see what subliminal message there would be about the "I smell... Ducky" scene.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
And Nick also has a lot of Subliminal Messages Like Sponge Bob Square Pants has a lot of them.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ No, SpongeBob has innuendo. Subliminal messages are like the infamous "SEX" letters embedded in the dust when Simba flops down to the ground on the early versions The Lion King, or the penis seen in the towers of the Atlantean city on the early VHS covers of The Little Mermaid or the priest with a supposed erection on the early versions of The Little Mermaid. I know one that still is around is when the voice actor for Aladdin says "Good little teenagers. Take off your clothes." It can still be heard even in TV airings of the movie.

I don't think there were any subliminal messages in The Land Before Time and its sequels. Universal was so hellbent on making them as child-friendly as possible that they probably went in and checked to see if there were any hidden in the animation. That and the animators and artists at Universal Animation Studios probably weren't like that.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I found no subliminal messages in LBT.  Ducky was the closest thing/individual to Petrie's nose, and naturally girls smell a little prettier than males, so it would make sense that he would smell her :idea.