The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I don't mean to be nitpicky, but...

Guest · 6 · 875

Bruton the Iguanodon

Remember how in 5 the gang pushed that log into the water, and how it sunk, but then ittlefoot turned around and it came back up and everyone cheered? Remember that? Well, does anyone think they held onto that particular shot of the log on the surface for...like way to long? Doesn't it seem like it should have cut to the gang on top of the cliff cheering? I'd much rather see that then a log just floating for like 10 seconds. I don't mean to sound nitpicky but this shot really bothers me and I want to change it but I can't. Grrr. I'ts sooo frustrating when things like that happen.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't feel that scene was too long. It felt like the right length to me. It didn't feel dragged on.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ Agreed. And technically, it wasn't a shot of just the log. It was a "ground" shot, so to speak (it was water, of course), looking up at an angle that showed both the log and the gang cheering. As seen here:

I actually like the angle.  :p

Bruton the Iguanodon

How did you post that image on there? I've been really wanting to post film screenshots but I can't do it...can you tell me how you did it?

Anyways, sorry I got nitpicky, which I didn''t want to sound but did anyways. It's just I kept expecting it to switch to a closeup of them cheering on the cliff but it didn't oh well.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Upload your screenshot to any image storing website. When you upload a picture, there should be a code for forums that you can copy and paste. It starts with [IMG]. Try tinypic if you don't want to make an account.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I also felt the that part was just the right length for the movie.