The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time Live Marathon

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The last days I will be able to do this event is upon us.  Tomorrow, I do a TV Series Episode Marathon.  6 hours and a fourth hours worth of episodes.  It begins at 7 AM Pacific.

See ya there! :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have decided to skip today and have the final broadcast tomorrow when I am more open that day.  I hope to begin it at 8 AM Pacific. (If no one comes, it ends, regardless.)

However, I shall keep the page, for I have figured out a new idea for it.  One I'm sure you will all love. :)

Hope you all come.

See ya later! :)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Hey there, everyone! My site, The Land Before Time WD, is coming to it's relaunch at long last and ALL of the TV Series Episodes will FINALLY be back. My ingenious planning has also ensured that they NEVER disappear again. They will stay FOREVER! (I even have backups, upon backups, upon backups, upon backups.... you get the idea. Basically, if one falls, I'll have MANY backups ready to put them back up ASAP. They're not truly disappearing like that from my site again. EVER!)

Cool, but we all like the movies better---can you please put them on your site? It's so much easier then going around online finding a place to watch them.