The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

do your brothers and sisters hate or like LBT?

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I know I said this before my sisters Kara and Tarah said Littlefoot was hideous Cera was ugly Petrie was ugly Ducky was ugly spike was ugly they say people are ugly too.
and Petrie and Ducky were braggers because their always bragging about swimming and flying and it was disturbing when the grandparents rub their heads together
everyone in my family hates it and says Ducky is so annoying

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You should really take their opinions less serious and enjoy the film for yourself :)

As for the opinion of my siblings. They like the movie, however they never got into it like I did. For a fact, my brother Thomas joined the Gang of Five a long time ago. He never became active, but his name was 'petrielover', which I still think is very true. He felt associated with Petrie as a character and liked the movie to such an extend that he wanted to join the GoF :)  

My other brother likes it just as much, but like Thomas he wouldn't 'love' it like I do.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
it was disturbing when the grandparents rub their heads together
Why so? They're showing an act of love towards each other. :lol:

Hmm... well, my older brother told me that he still likes LBT. Well, my mum doesn't mind me watching it either. Saying that, I do keep mostly to myself about it. Well, I do that with everything. :lol

I agree with Mumbling here. Don't pay any attention to what they say and just enjoy the movies for yourself. :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Me and my brother used to watch the movies years ago, but now he couldn't care less about them. No love, no hate, just perfect indifference.  :D

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My sister still watches it from time to time. If I have the movie playing in the living room for our niece and nephew, she'll sometimes watch it. She prefers the sequels, however, to the original film. The death of Littlefoot's mother is a deterrent for her.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
My second youngest sister doesn't like Land Before Time. I wouldn't say she hates it, though. She seems mostly indifferent to it, but would rather not watch it. She isn't really big into cartoons nowadays, with the exception of some Disney movies.

My youngest sister does kind of like Land Before Time. But she refuses to watch the first movie because of Littlefoot's mother's death. She hasn't watched LBT in a long time, but when I had some LBT DVDs available at one point, she watched at least one movie. I forget which one.

My brother kind of likes Land Before Time, but only up to a certain movie. I think movie 5 was where he stopped enjoying the sequels. He does like the first movie and considers it the best one. He suggested that he and I do a review marathon of the Land Before Time movies, but MarzGurl beat us to the punch.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Like others have said, just blow their comments off ;).  I'm not surprised they find Littlefoot's grandparents displays of affection weird, because if their personalities really are as ugly as they seem, they'll never find themselves in loving, meaningful relationships.

As for my siblings, they like the films but not as much as I do :p.  My oldest brther tries to be a bear and say he's too old for it, but then he's fighting with everyone else over the best seat to watch the films from :lol.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
My brother doesn't mind the movies as much since he has seen them before. And he downloaded every single movie for free and gave me a few of them. And I'm grateful for that,

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My younger sister and I used to watch LBT together when we were young, but today she is indifferent about it.
Inactive, probably forever.

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
my older brother Michael said he thinks the first one is one one the best ones they made but hes not a fan of it at all hes a big fan of kingdom hearts hes 18 I said this before my older sister Maria is 16 she says that Ducky is annoying and Littlefoot laughs at nothing and laughs sarcastically when he laughs and at the end of the fourth movie when they were showing flashbacks of Ali she was making fun of it by saying its just so beautiful.no one in my family cares about it but me am I the only one on here who
has sisters who hate land before time and make such mean comments about it?how can you not like it its one of the best movies I ever saw.they make me feel bad  about liking it everyone I know hates it :rolleyes

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Kara said once she hates Littlefoot and wants to kill him she said that she wants to kill his grandpa and she hates him and thinks he thinks he has such a beautiful wife when she is ugly cause hes always hugging on her and in the second one when the grandma said "yes and once yhey do they wish they were young again''.she said "well your not young you just think you are".  I will try to ignore her cartoons I like land before time characters very much : :

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Feb 15 2013 on  02:37 AM
Like others have said, just blow their comments off ;).
I agree.

Seriously, Rainbow, don't let their comments bother you. What does it matter what they think? If they want to go off talking bad about the movie, just shrug it off and say "So?". Or better yet, make no response. Just smile and watch the movies.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Rainbow ignore every negative statement your sister has said. She is just being very immature and needs to grow up. You love the movie series that's awesome you love them. If she makes fun of you for them pretend she doesn't exist.  Sory to hear she is being like that.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Feb 15 2013 on  08:18 PM
Seriously, Rainbow, don't let their comments bother you.
Just smile and watch the movies.
That's easier said than done - I mean I'm all for that as well, enjoying the movies, but it's not really easy for me TO enjoy them when my four younger siblings and my mum are all saying "You need therapy if you like this series. Ahmygawsh, look at that awful animation! Did they seriously just start singing?"
It gets to the point where I think 'is this worth it?' I can barely hear anything going on in the movie, and plus they're destroying something I love...

... Thought I fooled you, right? ;) I rented Invasion of the Tinysauruses... my brother sat down next to me and watched it, making nary a peep or negative comment  (ignoring the fact that he was making fun of the movie for the first half hour :p)

"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I always thought my sister is the worst one one can have, but I may be wrong :D
Your siblings aren't nice so maybe pay it back... Do they like something alot like you like LBT? So you may say bad things about their favourite things or just ignore them, I did so with my sister a few months ago but today she's not as bad as she were... so maybe they'll change,hopefully :goodluck
Inactive, probably forever.

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Feb 16 2013 on  03:34 PM
I always thought my sister is the worst one one can have, but I may be wrong :D
Your siblings aren't nice so maybe pay it back... Do they like something alot like you like LBT? So you may say bad things about their favourite things or just ignore them, I did so with my sister a few months ago but today she's not as bad as she were... so maybe they'll change,hopefully :goodluck
my sisters Kara and Tarah like little house on the prarie which is so dramatic
they always tell me how much they hate Littlefoot and says he thinks hes so cute Kara said one time "Ducky is so annoying I would step on her" Tarah said she was so annoying too  :rolleyes I say every male person is ugly they can be mean I will ignore their comments Kara makes me be her slave if I don t' do something for her she doesnt' tell me anything about LBT I dont' want to her anything about it from her thats why I came on the GOF to talk good about land before time thats why I radther watch it myself but its impossible if you got four sisters and one brother in the house
I said one time to Kara "if your going to talk bad about it just dont' watch it". :D

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I said I would try to ignore he comments but on the fourth one when the grandma was licking Littlefoots face she said "eww"and on the 7th one when Ducky said "poor me"
she said she was feeling sorry for herself Kara said it :rolleyes

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
She is only doing that to get a raise out of you. She knows it makes you mad that is why she is doing it. Just ignore it the best you can and stick up for your self. Don't let her make fun of you for this.  There is no right for her to do that to you.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Your siblings aren't nice so maybe pay it back... Do they like something alot like you like LBT?

:DD I try not to care, but it's hard when they're right in my frikkin ears saying that stuff.
And yeah, they do - but they probably would brush my comments off as unimportant. I'm usually the more sensitive, and they know how to get at me XDD

so maybe they'll change,hopefully :goodluck

Thanks - I hope so, too :)

@Rainbow - one thing I could suggest is watch it when no one is around - that's when I love the watch it. Just me and the movie, one-on-one time. I can laugh, be goofy, and sing-along all I want to :lol
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

theamazingthreehorngirl

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Well... my brother loves it (luckily) and we're always randomly singing the songs (if only to annoy my parents)  :lol. His favourite character is Chomper seeing as number 5 was the first one he saw.