The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chomper in a puddle

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Chomper: Uh oh! I sure wet the nest tonight!

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^Following up on that...

Though a little known fact to other species, sharpteeth, even children, were known for having particularly large bladders, which gave them the ability to hold a great deal of urine for long periods of time. As a result, young sharpteeth prone to nest-wetting, upon not going pee before bed, would not be happy to find the nest flooded...and not because of the sky water.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Nov 23 2015 on  06:38 PM
^Following up on that...

Though a little known fact to other species, sharpteeth, even children, were known for having particularly large bladders, which gave them the ability to hold a great deal of urine for long periods of time. As a result, young sharpteeth prone to nest-wetting, upon not going pee before bed, would not be happy to find the nest flooded...and not because of the sky water.
^

Ruby: And just how are we going to clean this up!?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
He sees his reflection in the water.

Chomper: *gasp* Where's my teeth!?

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Rafeki Raptor appears.

“Look harder.. he lives in you.”

Chomper’s Dad Mufossil:

You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself Chomper. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Big Circle.
Remember who you are. You are my son and the one true tyrant king. Remember who you are.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith