The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Marathon

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
^Unfortunately, Time is something that I waste on a daily basis, and patience I have none of. So this level of dedication is something I’m not up to the task for.

Oh wait a minute... :P

So if I watch 14 fillms in one setting do I get a banner or badge? And how do I prove I watched all fourteen in a row? :D

Um...you get an LBT alcoholic badge? :P

Livestream it I suppose, that is if you really want authentic confirmation, because I’m pretty sure most, if not all would just take your word for it. :p

And hey, I thought Power Rangers is your biggest devotion now. :PCera

I shall accomplish Challenge Watch All 14 TLBT films when I have access to agll fpyrteen films. :)

Yes, at the moment my devotion is to The Power Rangers. :D

Have you ever thought of buying the complete DVD set of LBT? It’s one entire DVD box with 8 discs, containing all of the movies and its sequels basically. You can find it online on websites such as Amazon, and probably you can find it in stores too.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Ohhhhh, if only my old VHS players worked again (and I had the VHS for LBT III). Then the prospect of an LBT marathon would've been an easy challenge for me to take.

Maybe I'll try and look for one of those multiple-films-in-one-DVD editions at my local library, but I'd imagine they'd be so scratched up by previous renters that my DVD player will have a hard time playing them.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
^Unfortunately, Time is something that I waste on a daily basis, and patience I have none of. So this level of dedication is something I’m not up to the task for.

So if I watch 14 fillms in one setting do I get a banner or badge? And how do I prove I watched all fourteen in a row? :D

Livestream it I suppose, that is if you really want authentic confirmation, because I’m pretty sure most, if not all would just take your word for it. :p

I shall accomplish Challenge Watch All 14 TLBT films when I have access to agll fpyrteen films. :)

Have you ever thought of buying the complete DVD set of LBT? It’s one entire DVD box with 8 discs, containing all of the movies and its sequels basically. You can find it online on websites such as Amazon, and probably you can find it in stores too.

If I still owned a DVD/Blu-ray player thay would be ideal. What I would prefer is all 14 films digitally downloaded, so I could marathon them wherever I am.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

If I still owned a DVD/Blu-ray player thay would be ideal. What I would prefer is all 14 films digitally downloaded, so I could marathon them wherever I am.

While I know you could watch all the movies online for free on certain websites, I’m not quite sure how you can download them digitally. :(

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^ The best way would definitely be to watch the films online. Downloading? Could require sneakier methods.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
For all marathoners, you can buy LBT films (a piece) digitally for:
9.99 USD
or rent each film for
3.99 USD

Buy all 14 films digitally for 139.86 USD
Rent all 14 films digitally for 55.86 USD

If you buy LBT films they will be stored in your digital movie purchases and you can watch them via the Amazon  Prime Video App on Smart-TVs, Smartphones, Tabelets, and Computers.
————————-

I am gonna start re-collecting by getting my favs.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 06:23:25 PM by Gentle Sharptooth »

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
I haven't done my marathon yet  :lol

I did manage to watch all 14 movies within 36 hours a couple months ago though...
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
9.99 USD
or rent each film for
3.99 USD

If you buy LBT films they will be stored in your digital movie purchases and you can watch them via the Amazon  Prime Video App on Smart-TVs, Smartphones, Tabelets, and Computers.
————————-

My wallet's already crying at those numbers.

(As you can see, I'm a painfully frugal person.)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
The best way that I've found to watch these films, is by using a program called Popcorn Time. I'm not certain, but I believe they have every film available for users to watch. But if you're planning to test this program out, I recommend you use VPN while watching. I don't know how accurate this is due to the recent deletion of numerous YouTube videos, but there may be a chance for you to watch the movies there as well. Wouldn't hurt to check, at the very least.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

I did manage to watch all 14 movies within 36 hours a couple months ago though...

“You’ve become so powerful!” You are strong in The Dino Side. :)

9.99 USD
or rent each film for
3.99 USD

————————-

My wallet's already crying at those numbers.

(As you can see, I'm a painfully frugal person.)

That tis why I intend to only buy a few at a time. I want LBTIV first and then probably LBTXIV and X.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
9.99 USD
or rent each film for
3.99 USD

————————-

I can definitely see the appeal of buying them digitally, as they can essentially be watched whenever and anywhere you want to, and without the restriction of having to use a DVD player too. Although, the main reason I bought the 14 DVD collection without hesitation was because on Amazon on that particular day, it was 72% off and only costed $16.99. What a bargain, that was! :D
Also, $139.86 is a pretty expensive investment in my opinion, so buying a few at a time does seem like a logical choice if you’re someone who really wants all the movies digitally.

Alrighty, let me know when you do. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
9.99 USD
or rent each film for
3.99 USD

————————-

I can definitely see the appeal of buying them digitally, as they can essentially be watched whenever and anywhere you want to, and without the restriction of having to use a DVD player too. Although, the main reason I bought the 14 DVD collection without hesitation was because on Amazon on that particular day, it was 72% off and only costed $16.99. What a bargain, that was! :D
Also, $139.86 is a pretty expensive investment in my opinion, so buying a few at a time does seem like a logical choice if you’re someone who really wants all the movies digitally.

Alrighty, let me know when you do. :p

Indeed, the price for all 14 films is steep. You were wise to snag that deal when you could. I as aforementioned only have the digital download option, and I intend to buy one or two at a time (deo volente). 

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
@ImpracticalDino: Will you have a chance to see the remaining LBT films soon? :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
All 14 films on DVD is 16.99 USD (Amazon.com). If only I had a DVD player, then I could marathon for a much cheaper price.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino: Will you have a chance to see the remaining LBT films soon? :)

Haha, I could plan on watching them at the same I chat with you guys late at night? So then maybe I can also commentate my thoughts as the movie I watch progresses? I don't know how I would handle it, but I guess I could try it out. :p

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I’m gonna aim to marathon the LBT series this weekend.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I didn't do a marathon per se, but over the last month I've watched all 14 movies and the TV series. Haven't done this since 2016. This is the first week for me with no TLBT content. I feel kind of lost tbh.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I didn't do a marathon per se, but over the last month I've watched all 14 movies and the TV series. Haven't done this since 2016. This is the first week for me with no TLBT content. I feel kind of lost tbh.

I’d say that still counts as a marathon which be defintion is a long race not a sprint. You could watch the LBT series next. :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
I've seen most of the LBT movies pretty recently, but I've been considering a TV series marathon. The only thing stopping me is that there are certain episodes I could probably go without watching ever again, haha. :p Guess I should probably give them another chance, though...it's been years since I saw them.

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I've seen most of the LBT movies pretty recently, but I've been considering a TV series marathon. The only thing stopping me is that there are certain episodes I could probably go without watching ever again, haha. :p Guess I should probably give them another chance, though...it's been years since I saw them.

I wonder if the episodes that were lackluster woukd be better in a binge watch? I’ve noticed a series is vastly different in feel if yoy have to wait and watch each episode oppose to watching em all back to back. :)