The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Return of Phantom's Videos

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
So, yeah. I didn't get expelled for my videos (though they are still private on YouTube). Anyway, I've decided to continue with video-making in the school. Why? Because even though this has never ended well for me before, a part of me wants to trust my school, though I know I'm foolish for believing they could be anything more than they appear to be. However, this time it's nice and legal. I've recorded an audial contract/disclaimer that should ensure that I won't be persecuted again. If any of you have questions about this, feel free to ask.

Aside from that, I've made plans to record a compilation parody song based off of LBT musical numbers. It will be recontextualized to refer to school events or concepts. So I need ideas on which songs to include and what to say. Keep in mind that my school is ridiculously sensitive and has a tendency to get butthurt easily. Really easily.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well I'm glad you didn't get expelled. I do have a question though; are you getting some sort of school credit for these videos, or are you doing them as an extra-curricular activity?

As for songs, how about Very Important Creature? Or We're Family and You're One of Us Now? I don't see how your school could get upset over a song about family.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: FreckledOne,Nov 5 2013 on  09:50 PM
Well I'm glad you didn't get expelled. I do have a question though; are you getting some sort of school credit for these videos, or are you doing them as an extra-curricular activity?

As for songs, how about Very Important Creature? Or We're Family and You're One of Us Now? I don't see how your school could get upset over a song about family.
I'm doing this as a fun project. Leisure, etc.

VIC and YAFAYOOUN are good ideas. I was also thinking Creepy Crawlies.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Phantom,Nov 6 2013 on  09:59 AM
Quote from: FreckledOne,Nov 5 2013 on  09:50 PM

I'm doing this as a fun project. Leisure, etc.

VIC and YAFAYOOUN are good ideas. I was also thinking Creepy Crawlies.
I totally messed up that acronym. I can't edit. Stupid phone.