The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Upcoming Films You DON'T Want to See.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Not everyone is going to like a film to the same degree.  There is nothing wrong that Jojo happens to like Star Wars very much, and WR does not but yet you two are putting such value on your opinions to use them to go at each other.  Why?  :unsure:  Am I going to stop being friends with someone I know because I find out they hate Disney films whereas I own many of them?  Hardly.  This shouldn't turn into that considering its not worth the effort.  Let and let live.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I am not a total fan of Star Wars but I love the action in it! I am looking forward to watching the thrid and final one to come out. It doesn't matter Weirdraptor please stop trying to make everyone fight back at you. this isn't 12th centrery... it the 21st and everyone should try and keep a calm atomsphere.

Jojo I hope you enjoy the film when it comes out since I'll be watching it in the Cimera as well it a no miss for me.

Star Trek is one of my favs but Star Wars I would sit and watch from start to finish.

-THreehorn

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile