The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Looney Tunes

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Well, today on Jan. 1, cartoon network has Looney Tunes running the whole day. I happen to not be doing anything too important, so I bes watching them.

I remember liking Bugs Bunny and I think Tweety Bird when I was much younger. My fave now is good ole Daffy Duck.

So discuss this old cartoon series here. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember watching those cartoons on Saturday mornings way way back in the 70's. I think the show was about 2 hours, then cut back to 1 hour, as I recall.  I use to like watching them, some more then certain others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i was a huge Looney Tunes fan growing up, but its been years since I saw them. watching them again, I caught things that I missed when i was younger.the Wile. E Coyote skits made me laugh, no matter how much ACME stuff he buys, they never work. :lol:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I used to watch a lot of Looney Tunes growing up. My favorites were the Road Runner/Wile E. Coyote segments.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Can't mess with the classics. :D  You do have to wonder where Wile E. Coyote gets the money to buy all the ACME products. :p

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
From the moeny he was paid for letting his roadrunner chases be filmed probably.  :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How NOT to use ACMe products!"  :lol Warning WIle E Coyote is a trained and compensated professional. Do not try this at home."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Never liked the Looney Tunes when growing up.  I thought they were stupid (this isn't my opinion now though.  I don't think anyone's likes are stupid).  Never did get around to liking them and I remember getting upset when they would come on because I didn't like them.  I don't know why I never liked them.  I guess it's because I found them a bit too odd at the time.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,Jan 1 2009 on  10:29 PM
Can't mess with the classics. :D  You do have to wonder where Wile E. Coyote gets the money to buy all the ACME products. :p
The government compensates him for every injury he has sustained as a result of his failed attempts at apprehending the Roadrunner, that's how :lol.

I've always liked Looney Tunes and still do, especially Bugs Bunny :p.

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
Some I liked, others I did'nt. I can remeber when Nickelodeon would air segements of the show.
Im a Pussyfoot fan...I think that's her name...the little kitten that cuddles up to the bulldog and he protects her from the jelous older cat....well her and Sylvester are my faves.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Lol, when I was a kid I was a HUUUGE fan of Wile E. Coyote XD ! Still have a little bit left, but my favorite episode isn't a Roadrunner episode...
"I will give him security and I will keep him warm like a mother hen so he won't feel rejected and lacked of love"
"I will give him security and I will keep him warm like a mother hen so he won't feel rejected and lacked of love"
CLASS! PURE CLASS! Gotta love the Abominable Snowman XD !

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
*watched that whole clip before realizing it*

I missed the marathon, and was POed because of it.

Also if you have to ask my favorite character you need to visit your local optometrist.  

...what?

Oh for heaven's sake.  *points at avatar*

~Tobe

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I also like the Wild E. cartoons where instead of the roadrunner it's bugs bunny he's against and he's presented as a genius.  I don't think there is to many of these.