The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What would you like...

Petrie · 84 · 13077

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
I would like on the next one on the 20th. a dirctor talk about lbt. there must be one somewhere. all movies have director talks how they made the film and such.

-Threehorn

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My only grievance on that notion is...who would it be?! I seriously doubt that Don Bluth or Spielburg would have anything to say... I would like to hear from them too but Bluth is getting on in age...he hasnt really been in anything since Titan AE. Roy Allen Smith and Charles Grosvenor could be interview on why they decided to take up the LBT flicks after the 1st one but it wouldn't be the same as Bluth talking about it himself... :(

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You've got a good point there, Don may not be getting any younger, but if your mind is as sharp as a tack, age shouldn't matter. ;)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Which is why I have no more hopes for LBT 20th Anniversary Edition.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
You mean that Don's mind isn't sharp anymore?  :(
Well, I can't take any stand on that as I don't know much about him or his current situation. But I'm quite sure that this 15th aniversary edition (which was not different from the original except by name) lessened any chances for a 20th anniversary edition that deserved the name.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh no Malte! I didnt mean that! If Don Bluth was to make another movie, I'd be the first one in the cinema to see it (or first to the shelves of the nearest video store to buy it). He is hitting he's 80s I think and, as prejudice as it sounds, I dont believe he is will be making anymore movies because of his age. Dont get me wrong though! This doesnt mean I dont think Bluth has the capability to make them coz I reckon the imagination will still be there but......I dunno. I just cant see it for some reason... :(

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, he's only 67.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nah back at ye!  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p

:D

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
My turn! ;)  :lol:  :D  :p  B)  :rolleyes:  <_<  :(  :angry:  :)  :blink:  :lol  :cry  :wow  :o   :huh:

Now that a group emtions! :lol

-Threehorn

Cera

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/animalzrpg/
this looks fun
 :angry:  :D  :rolleyes:  <_<  :lol:  :DD  :p  :lol  :DD  :p  :DD  :lol :wow  :cry  :unsure:  :angry:  <_<  :lol:

moosess!!

yess i know! too far  :rolleyes:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
OK! Knock it off people! Think the gag of all the random emoticons blinking all over the shop has been put into overkill! Back to topic please! LOL!  :^.^:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Okay. Well, I think that Bluth has enough time and brains left inh im to make one more movie. Heck, Ridlet Scott is a year younger than him and is still making movies.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh don't get me wrong! I'd love to see a new Don Bluth movie and I reckon he's still got it in him. Bet he'll never lose his touch but I just can't see Bluth making another one. I love for him to prove me wrong! :)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't think it's age against Don; if it's anything it's getting a studio to fund him after a flop like that last film, Dragon...something. :p  I don't even know its name.  :lol:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
When did Bluth make a "Dragon's Lair" movie? His last movie was "Titan A.E.". A film that was a classic that got screwed at the box office, as far as I'm concerned.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
To tell you the truth I don't know if he made a Dragon's lair movie all I know is that this is a story made by him, and when Arvens mentioned that the last movie was "Dragon...something", I thought it might be a lucky guess.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dragon's Lair is the film, and I think that was Don's last attempt at any animated film of sorts. ;)