The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sending Letter to UniversalStudios for 14th movie!

LBT14! · 71 · 8858

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll sign too. :)
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile

LBT14!

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Great LBTfan13! And I agree Malte 279. There is no harm. Only good could possibly come from this. :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Will this petition be brought up online? What will the exact wording be?

LBT14!

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yes it will be online. I'm almost finished it. When finished I will post the exact wording

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah yeah that is true that they didn't know if it was succeed or not. Boy it failed ten times over. The only good thing it had was the How Do You Know Song in it. That is one of my favorite's. And yeah the plot lines after the first have gotten pretty bad. I'm sure it was hard for them to come up with them. And in the 13th they said let's add some horrible annoying Yellow Belly Dinosaur's in and make the kids baby sitters. Horrible movie and I hope that one day we have a 14th but I know it won't happen.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good luck with your petition, LBT14! :)

I'd like it..if.. Pterano was to make..even a cameo appearance.. (he doesn't have to talk)..  Just so we know that he's back in the valley and living with his dear nephew Petrie! :)  )    *trulyfantasticme and I would both love a Pterano appearance* ;)

Actually, i'd love to see Pterano and/or Rinkus appear in the movie.  "bushwacked" and I both love Rinkus...and his actor Rob Paulsen is still around in the cartoons today. ;)

(Just so you know... all of the flyer actors from "the stone of cold fire" are all still alive and still acting today... Jeff Bennett  (petrie)   Tress MacNeille (Petrie's mom)    Michael York (Pterano),  Rob Paulsen (Rinkus) , and Jim Cummings **who plays Flipperboidskua's favorite character** (Sierra)

Summary: I'd love to see a Pterano and/or Rinkus appearance, and more importantly... to see the movie well-written, like "Journey Through The Mists"...I have to agree, LBT4 was very well written and done..like most of the early LBT movies were.

*Flyer boy Jared has his claws crossed VERY HARD for a Pterano or Rinkus appearance if there will be an LBT 14.

If an LBT 14 is to be made.... and if Pterano or Rinkus appear in LBT 14, I will be very happy!  :D I LOVE Pterano and Rinkus! :D

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Even tho it won't do a damn thing I might sign it for the hell of it as well.

LBT14!

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I think we all agree that it's a low chance of an LBT14 resulting from a petition, but there's no harm in trying!
Thanks for support bushwacked! And Petrie85 (if you decide to sign)
Jrd89, that would be really cool. Petrie's Uncle Pterano always seemed so mystifying to me, and I'd luv to see him included in a future movie when he's back from his banishment.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I definitely sign. :) And yes, I'd LOVE to see Pterano return. If possible, I'd also like to see my character, Devon in it.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yes good luck if they do decide to make it in the near future I hope it would be good.

LBT14!

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Belmont2500 and trulyfantasticme thanks for support!
I should finish this letter within 2-3 days

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Hm...the likely outcome of this petition is remarkably slim.  The fact that the decline of plots (like a few others have said) made the movies downgrade from the others will definitely spark a low interest in possibly making one. (in my opinion).  However, due to my passion for the movies and my love for the series all together, you have my support.  Good Luck.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah it will get shot down. But let's hope for the best even tho it's ever gonna happen.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My god I would be so happy if there did make a LBT 14. But the outcome of that is so small. Anyway I wish you luck and I hope it does happen one day. It might be the boost that the Land Before Time Movie Series needs.  :DD

(Not sure if you've sent it off now but sitll wishing you luck)   :goodluck