The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Past Haunts

Nahla · 486 · 46225

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Nahla's little injury?" Nani questioned

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"If...you want to,then yes it would be nice since I missed dinner" she lowered her head again "I don't get all this  fuss though everyone is acting like..I don't know...if the injures are really severe or something"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"They are severe..." Two different people at the same time said.

"They look just like Hades' did..." Zimba added.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Yeah but they ain't life threatening are they?" Nani said it more like a statement  then a question "Don't see the need for all the fuss not like she is dying"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"And they really hurt" Nahla added "Why did she attack me  anyway? Did I do something wrong?" tears  started in her eyes as she choked on her words.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani was soon looming over Nahla "Come on,get up" she said before she looked at Zimba "We are leaving,get her up please" she started stepping away and looked backed "Chop chop Nahla,on your feet,Zimba make sure she gets up" she walked forward again not bothering to check in they were actualling following and headed to the exit.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla sighed "I don't want to get up" she said quietly to just Zimba "It hurts,you can go if you want saves us both being yelled at-though I want to live my own life from no on,you know what I mean?"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, that was easy. "She needs rest." Zimba spoke up with a firmer voice than he used most of the time.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani walked off,not looking back. She thought Zimba and Nahla were behind her. She stomed up to the Grandparents "I'm just going to say this-HOW DARE YOU SAY I ABUSE MY DAUGHTER WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER OF US!" she screamed at the top of her lungs "Now all three of us are leaving,as you see behind me. They do not wish to see anyone is the valley because everyone here is a disgrace"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Zimba?"Nahla asked in surprise "You're not going?" she rose her head up to look at him "I thought....you liked my mother,I mean you stayed all these years without leaving"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Cause you're my friend..." He countered, looking on as Nani confronted the grandparents. They were not impressed.

"You might want to look behind you." Grandma suggested dryly.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani frowned and slowly looked behind her "Wait...WHERE ARE THEY?!!" she whipped her head back around "Now look what you done,your false claims about me abusing Nahla has caused both of them to disobey me"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Mum will be pretty ticked..." Nahla commented "I don't get what is wrong with her..she acting like dad." she sighed and lowered her head again "Just hope you won't  be the next to turn against me"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"They are adults, they can think on their own." Grandma pointed out. "Now, you were intending to leave?"

"Only if you make me." Zimba assured her. "And hey, you know how much I can take."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Why should I leave?' Nani asked forgetting she actually wanted too only a minute ago "I can stay here if I want"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla chuckled "Yeah,you have the biggest patience of anyone I ever knew" she thought for a moment "Most of the time anyway"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You can't." Grandpa answered. "You are your husband's mate, now leave."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"What does that have to do with anything?!!" Nani argued

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile,Littlefoot was..he didn't know where. He wanted to go home,and he would go home. But he figured he should give it a bit for his grandparents to cool down on their anger,he had a right to survive too.