The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

DarkWolf's Fanart Thread

DarkWolf91 · 427 · 62834

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Lovely artwork  :^^spike The background is stunning

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is absolutely lovely work.  :)littlefoot  I love how the landscape here matches Ducky's personality thematically as it presents a hopeful and beautiful scene.  This also shows contrast to Mender's previous drawing where she is seen as being a bit more focused on the plans and apprehensive (which matches her personality) whereas Ducky here is more relaxed.  Thank you once again, Darkwolf, for the wonderful artwork.  :)littlefoot

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah this is great! I really like the sunset and the mountains. They make for a great background! Nice to see you post more artwork! :DD

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amazing work, once again! Love the detail you put into the background and the character looks very lively too! :D

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Very nice job! The expression suits Ducky very well and this is a pretty good version of what she looked like in the story. The background also works really well even if the mountains look rather simply colored. Even then, I love seeing your TSH drawings so keep them coming! :duckyhappy

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Brilliant work! Love to see more from you in the future! I'll definitely keep an eye out for your works.  :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
This really blows all of my expectations out of the water, no wait, the universe! The level and detail that you put into each art creation is just staggering. Does it take long to find the ideal color pallet with all the different shadings you want? But yeah, it took careful precision and patience for everything you did, so I commend you for all the hard work you've done over the years. :DD

I would be surprised if you haven't pursued a career in Art or something related already.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Hey all! I've been working on the Ducky/Petrie animation a little bit more, here's the newest update!
Thanks for all the great comments, unfortunately this semester has been really hard and I haven't had the time to stop by too often. Now that I'm on break, hopefully I'll be around a bit more :smile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
It looks great. Well done! The animations are very cute. Ducky and Petrie both approve.
 :duckyhappy :)petrie
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 08:44:11 PM by StardustSoldier »

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Wow! That looks so good! Very smooth and adorable, and the coloring is just perfect! You should be proud of yourself! :duckyhappy :)petrie
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Already said this, but it's an amazing piece. Looks right out of LBT8, and the number of frames to make it work is something else altogether. :D
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've mentioned it on Discord, but it's really great to see this cleaned up and coloured! It's always great to see this updated and I'll be looking forward to seeing the finished product!  :)littlefoot

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
HOW DID I MISS THAT???? :O

MASTERPIECE!

(caught scary Ducky's frame... *shivers* I wouldn't want to stand on her way when she is like that...)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Damn... that is brilliant work, DW! The animation is really smooth and the idea behind it is rather hilarious to witness. The details of Petrie and Ducky's characters is something to take notice of and speaks volumes of your dedication to this project. Glad you could share it with us! :Mo

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep, that animation is simply put amazing! It'll be great to see it completed. :)petrie

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After so long, it's finally coming into shape. I'm surprised you're still working on this (for those unaware, I kinda inspired it :lol )
Inactive, probably forever.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I can't be too certain on what those two lovebirds are doing to each other, but the animation teaser was adorable regardless. I think this may be the first time I've seen animation tackled here on the forum rather than fanfiction or fanart, so it was rather refreshing to see something different.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@StardustSoldier Uhh... I don't remember :lol

I do remember that I once tried to draw something like that and I failed horribly at it.
Inactive, probably forever.