The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Merchandise That You Own

Phantom · 61 · 9918

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
As far as the movies go, I have the box set of VHSs for 1-4, VHSs and DVDs of the rest, except for one. I'm looking to get a LBT cel from the original movie eventually, as well as some Pizza Hut toys. I have a Spike plushie (with a spider in his mouth for some reason), several LBT storybooks and magic coloring books, some computer games, and lots of junky stuff (stickers, coloring sheets, etc). I had a toy Ducky that did flips, but I sold it. If I remember anything else, I'll add it.
What about you guys?

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I had (or do I still have?) a ducky and littlefoot plushie from yeaaaaaaars ago, but I think the ducky disappeared at my grandparents, and the littlefoot I have no idea :,(

I have LBT 1-5 and 7-8 on VHS and LBT 9-11 on DVD (Had 6 recorded on a VHS but idk what happened to it)

Oh and a 27x40 Land Before Time poster from allposters.com :D. It's BEAST!  :wow

Oh and a 1994 burger king littlefoot toy. I had one like 10 years ago, but it disappeared as well. So I bought a new one about half a year ago, and now it stands proudly with my other newly bought animal figurines :)

And a side note; i recorded the music from all the movies and so now it's in high-def in my music library xD

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ludichris1,Jul 19 2013 on  10:44 PM
I had (or do I still have?) a ducky and littlefoot plushie from yeaaaaaaars ago, but I think the ducky disappeared at my grandparents, and the littlefoot I have no idea :,(

I have LBT 1-5 and 7-8 on VHS and LBT 9-11 on DVD (Had 6 recorded on a VHS but idk what happened to it)

Oh and a 27x40 Land Before Time poster from allposters.com :D. It's BEAST!  :wow

Oh and a 1994 burger king littlefoot toy. I had one like 10 years ago, but it disappeared as well. So I bought a new one about half a year ago, and now it stands proudly with my other newly bought animal figurines :)

And a side note; i recorded the music from all the movies and so now it's in high-def in my music library xD
You mean you have the soundtrack?
. . .
It would be a shame if you were to . . . Accidentally send it to me.
I'm sure Universal would be MOST displeased!
hm-hm-hm
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-
If you know what I mean.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry for double post; my phone is being difficult, so I can't edit properly.
I have a VHS of LBT 7 in Japanese . . . Or maybe it's Korean . . . Or Chinese . . . Anyways, it's foreign.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
In German: 1 & 3-5 on VHS, 2 & 6-13 on DVD recorded from TV :smile, no Tv-series
In English: 1-13 on DVD (Movie box with some extra stuff) and Tv-series on my laptop

I don't have any plushies or other LBT-related stuff :(
Inactive, probably forever.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
I have the original LBT on both VHS and DVD as well as the DTV DVD's. But the best thing I own was found a few years ago at a flea market. LBT bedsheets? Oh yes. Just browsing the various venders' looking for antique perfume bottles and glassware when I found one booth that had various items from times past. A complete, mint in package, twin bed set of fitted and flat sheets and pillow case. I hoped for a comforter but so what? The GoF on my bed!  :DD Can't get better than that.

They're now stored away for my six-year old niece who's so into dinosaurs and loves LBT thanks to auntie. :)

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: crazedwriter,Jul 20 2013 on  01:26 PM
I have the original LBT on both VHS and DVD as well as the DTV DVD's. But the best thing I own was found a few years ago at a flea market. LBT bedsheets? Oh yes. Just browsing the various venders' looking for antique perfume bottles and glassware when I found one booth that had various items from times past. A complete, mint in package, twin bed set of fitted and flat sheets and pillow case. I hoped for a comforter but so what? The GoF on my bed!  :DD Can't get better than that.

They're now stored away for my six-year old niece who's so into dinosaurs and loves LBT thanks to auntie. :)
Those exist??  :wow   :lol:  :D

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ludichris1,Jul 20 2013 on  07:57 PM
I have the original LBT on both VHS and DVD as well as the DTV DVD's. But the best thing I own was found a few years ago at a flea market. LBT bedsheets? Oh yes. Just browsing the various venders' looking for antique perfume bottles and glassware when I found one booth that had various items from times past. A complete, mint in package, twin bed set of fitted and flat sheets and pillow case. I hoped for a comforter but so what? The GoF on my bed!  :DD Can't get better than that.

My thoughts exactly. Pics?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The only stuff I have are the movies & tv series dvd's and the 1st movie soundtrack, digital form I got on amazon.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Phantom,Jul 21 2013 on  03:42 AM
I have the original LBT on both VHS and DVD as well as the DTV DVD's. But the best thing I own was found a few years ago at a flea market. LBT bedsheets? Oh yes. Just browsing the various venders' looking for antique perfume bottles and glassware when I found one booth that had various items from times past. A complete, mint in package, twin bed set of fitted and flat sheets and pillow case. I hoped for a comforter but so what? The GoF on my bed! :DD Can't get better than that.

My thoughts exactly. Pics?
I'd love to see pictures as well ^^

Ive got all movies on dvd, some on vhs. I also have a big and small cera plushie and an audiobook od the first movie in Dutch. I used to have a ducky plushie and hand puppets from burger king, but ive sold those. I also have some small figures and croc badges... And videogames for pc/gameboy.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Jul 21 2013 on  07:34 AM
... And videogames for pc/gameboy.
Hmm... I played the PS1 version at someone's house like 6 years ago mebe. I was kind of sad though because while I knew all about the series and stuff, they were just these little nearly toddler kids who owned it and played it. I think their mom just got it for them because it looked 'fun and ok for children' rather than any affinity for the LBT series.

Eh but still lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I also played the video games online. And to be fair they where horrible. But they where pretty fun to play.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
There's actually very little LBT merchandise floating around.  :cry

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
I have the original LBT on both VHS and DVD as well as the DTV DVD's. But the best thing I own was found a few years ago at a flea market. LBT bedsheets? Oh yes. Just browsing the various venders' looking for antique perfume bottles and glassware when I found one booth that had various items from times past. A complete, mint in package, twin bed set of fitted and flat sheets and pillow case. I hoped for a comforter but so what? The GoF on my bed!  :DD Can't get better than that.

Yes they did. The woman who sold them to me said JC Penney had a whole line of LBT decor from bedding to wall decals, even lamps.  She remembers getting drapes for her grandkids' rooms. :wow
This was back in the late 80s into early 90s. These are times I wish for a time machine, then I could take a photo and have the real Gof! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I wonder if they still exist do you know Crazed? I'd love to own a set of Land Before Time Sheets that's awesome and a very cool find. I must look and see if I can find my own set of these fantastic sheets.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Let's see...

1 to 10 VHS
1 to 13 DVD
Entire TV Series on DVD
1 to 5 Laserdisc
8 Animation Cels
3 Cera Plush
2 Littlefoot Plush
1 Ducky and Chomper Plush
Gang of Six McDonalds Toys
Cera and Ducky Figures

Yeah, that's it! :)

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Jul 23 2013 on  01:18 AM
Let's see...

1 to 10 VHS
1 to 13 DVD
Entire TV Series on DVD
1 to 5 Laserdisc
8 Animation Cels
3 Cera Plush
2 Littlefoot Plush
1 Ducky and Chomper Plush
Gang of Six McDonalds Toys
Cera and Ducky Figures

Yeah, that's it! :)
I'm so very jealous.  :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I am as well Maybe one day I will get a plushie of Little Foot or Petrie if they have one.

newkirk32

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I actually own several of the sheet sets, plus the curtains and the valences. I keep buying them to one day make a "project" but it hasn't happened yet.

I also have the lamp, wall decals, and the wall clock that went with the JCPenney dÈcor.

I do have the Littlefoot plush too!

Also, I have the 1988 figures, perhaps they were cake toppers, and the Pizza hut puppets and the promotional pin set too.

The best part of my collection is the cel with background from the final scene of the first movie, number 191 of 300, framed and mounted

Still looking for the wall paper border, gift wrap, alarm clock, mobile, standee and comforter at a reasonable price.