The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Microphone in ITAS?

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
So according to the wiki a MIRCOPHONE WITH A POLE can be seen in one shot.

Yes, even though it's an animated film set in the cretaceous period. Is this true?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
What does ITAS stand for? I looked through all the films and episodes and not one of them has a title that matches ITAS.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It takes all sorts...sorry, should have been clearer

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have not done a frame-by-frame analysis of the song or anything like that, but for whatever it's worth I have not seen any evidence of such a thing.  If such a thing was included then it more than likely was a gag left by the animators.  There have been examples in numerous animated films where little artifacts are left in a frame or two.  One of the most notorious of these examples was the inclusion of a "questionable" image in the background of a scene in The Rescuers, as confirmed by Snopes.  Thankfully, the inclusion of an animated microphone and pole in LBT 4, if true, is rather tame in comparison to that example.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I would have to concur with Rhombus. Hopefully, there are no topless ladies inserted into LBT and it's just a microphone and pole.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf