The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

A fantasy RP

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
How's everyone doing?  Need help in anything?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just bumping.  How's everyone doing?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm doing ok, and you.  Just have to reread my character idea since I forgot it.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm good and ready.  Just needing an OK from Nick, Starfall, and anyone else before we start planning a date.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm interested still..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
So we have confirmation from 3, and just needing a response from 1 more known player before we can begin.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So we are going to start this RP after all? I must admit, I was beginning to doubt that happening.  :smile
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets give it a go..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Alrighty then.  Give me a few days to set up the intro to plots A and C, since those were the top picks.  A starts in London, and C starts off in Bombay, India.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess I have to pick which one my character will be in.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
You still have plenty of time to create more, Kor.  It'll take me a while to get this game started.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry it took me a while to get the story started.  I was rechecking everything for accuracy and authenticity.  This is the general intro to the story.  I'll add my own soon.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Seems we'll need more players if we are to revive this one...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How many do we have and how many would you like?