The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Aves's Vacation

Nick22 · 406 · 24220

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's go see if we can find out who's looking for Jack," Venom leapt toward the alley between the buildings and had the symbiote shift itself into pirate attire. He then strode around to the front of the building.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr Gibbs heard approaching footsteps and twirled around. "Who the blazes are you?' he demanded as he looked at Eddie, noe dressed in a period costume...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm just someone passing through here," Eddie replied politely. "My captain's in port gathering supplies."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Which sails are you under?' Gibbs asked. what's yer captain's name? I'm looking for capt. Jack Sparrow.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, what a coincidence," Eddie said. "He happens to be my captain. Unless there are more than one Jack Sparrow around here, but I doubt that."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
by the powers in heaven!' Gibbs swore. 'Where is he? I've been waiting here two days, waiting for the pearl to dock.. and I've got a bone to pick with him. "Take me to him!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Very well," Eddie said, a little taken aback by Gibbs' frantic reaction. He turned to lead the way. "It's not far and it lots like the rain is dying down."

---------------------------------

Once Jack and Mause were down eating, Evelyn cleared away the dishes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jack finished drinking his rum, and pushed the mug away...
_
Mr Gibbs followed Eddie, "Aye the storm's dyin' down. which is good .. for sailing.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan and Terry finished their food and then started on their drinks.  Hawkmon ate at more, to him, civilized pace and finished a bit after them then started on what was left of his drink, which he had sipped now and then during his meal.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Finished with your plates?" Evelyn asked as she headed over to Dan and Terry.

-----------------------------------

"I suppose so," Eddie said. The inn the crew had taken refuge in soon came into view. Eddie pointed it out to Gibbs. "He should be in there."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan nodded and Terry said, "Sure.  Thanks." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very well.. " Gibbs replied as the rain startied falling again with greater intensity.. this forced him to break into a run..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"All right," Evelyn said, lifting the plates and taking them back to the kitchen. "Does anyone need a refill?" she paused long enough to ask.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One more rum for me.. " Jack said.
 I'll have a soda.. whatever you feel like giving.."mause said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm afraid you just had the last of the rum," Evelyn said. "We were supposed to get a new shipment in this morning, but some pirates ransacked the ship."

He headed into the kitchen to get Mause a soda. Eddie and Gibbs burst into the room, both dripping with water.

"I think I might have found your first mate," Eddie said to Jack.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gibbs, good man how are you. !' Jack said warmly. "Soaked to the bone Jack! and you're two days late getting here! I oughta give you a piece of my mind.." Gibbs swore.
_
Well I had to pick up a crew to get me here and those gents and lady were the onlys one I could find... " Jack replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm afraid we're not experienced sailors," Eddie said, leaning against the wall. "But we're willing to learn and most of us are looking for adventure."

"I found some coke," Evelyn said, emerging from the kitchen and setting the bottle down in front of Mause.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, mates, its better than being completely green. You follow our orders to the letter, and we'll make seamen and women out of you yet..' Gibbs replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It never hurts to learn a new trade," Evelyn said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You'll get paid very well, if all goes well' Jack reminded them. "We're going after the TReasure Del marta'; He whispered to Gibb. "Are you mad Jack?' He exclaimed with an oath. "no one has ever laid eyes on it and lived to tell the tale.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: