The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Aves's Vacation

Nick22 · 406 · 24211

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Evelyn looked up at Gibbs' exclamation. "You guys are getting shadey again..."

"If no one's ever laid eyes on it and lived to tell about it, how do you know it's real?" Eddie asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Because there may been stories about it for years.." Gibbs replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I guess that means something of value must be there then?" Eddie shrugged.

"Or something very dangerous," Evelyn whispered so low that Mause was the only one who could overhear her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mause nodded. It was probably BOTh valuable and dangewrous, Mause thought, but didn't say anything..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc:  I did the quick pre first draft, and since it is so long didn't feel comfortable putting it here so I put the link in the discussion thread.)

Sila was in the shape of a human.  She was naturally what some would call a reptilian species but categorizing her as a type of dinosaur would be more accurate.  She had found her way to this world when the academy where she was studying that whose focus was on helping folks on self development and evolution using their own inharent psionic and magic, if any, abilities.  

She & her partner that called itself Sar (a similar species to eddie's symbiote, but a different species or at least from a totally different universe) had escaped that world and universe and the academy was attacked.  Sila had done a long teleport jump using the academy's jump portals, then found during mid jump if she pushed herself just right she went into another world elsewhere when she sensed there were some traps so she would escape those traps, though she'd be elsewhere.  

They had found themselves in another world & at first had hidden themselves in the water and remembering her science lessons at the academy had used her psi abilities combined with Sar's filtering ability to extract some gold from sea water so they'd have some money.  She later shaped herself into a human man once they've had time to observe the basic culture and had discovered it was mainly a male dominated society.  

Her meditations more recently had lead her to this town and to a certain location she was heading towards.  She had flown there using her psi abilities with Sar using it's camouflage abilities to mask them, similar to what the predator did in the first movie, not invisible, but not far off.  

Once she landed in an ally in an out of the way place and Sar and shifted into an appearance of normal clothing Sila headed towards the bar/in that her meditations had lead her towards.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, my shift's just about over so I'm going to go sign out," Evelyn said as she stood up and started to walk off.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jack sighed as Mr Gibbs ordered a glass of Run from a passing waitress. "This is going to be a long journey, gibbs.."
_ Aye, and its probably a wild goose chase. The Isle DEl Marta doesn't exist jack.. this I know" Gibb replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dan and Terry drank their drinks as did Hawkmon, listening to Jack and the others talk.

- -  -

Sila arrived at the location, walking into the bar inn, walking to the bar to order something.

(ooc: not sure if they have a menu thing or a sign like they have in modern places or not.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They do have menus, weathered ones but better than nothing..)
Mause drank from her water glass, trying not a gag on the metallic-tasting water...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Eddie ordered a piece of steak and sat down at his own table. The symbiote drew his attention towards the newcomer. The organism had sensed another alien presence coming from it, though it felt more similiar to the symbiote itself than the presence it had sensed earlier from Dan.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sila looked over the menu and made an order of a little foot and a drink and went to at table once they were ready to sit down to eat them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll head out in 3 days Mr. Gibbs' Jack said. "i figure we need around thirty men to have a sufficent crew..'
_
Thats not going to be easy Jack' Gibbs replied. "But I'll start gettuing you a crew.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is that enough?" Terry asked, now knowing how many a ship needed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We'll find out soon enough" Jackk replied, setting down the mug of rum, having finished the rum..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What will we find out soon enough?" Evelyn asked as she entered the room. She was wearing a pair of jeans with a black jacket over a magenta t-shirt. She looked every inch a tomboy.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Whether having thirty crew members will be enough" Jack replied. "which we need to add about twenty to our current group" He looked at Evelyn..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How do you go about finding them?" Terry asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Usually I have Mr Gibbs sign them up. usual terms, share of any loot, all the rum they can drink, all the open sea they can handle.." Jack replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"If they can handle the rum around some of these places, they can handle the open seas..." Evelyn commented.

Eddie's steak arrived, partially burnt of course. He shrugged uncaringly and began to eat.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, in this case, we're looking at several weeks of open seas, and very dangerous seas at that..' Jack replied. "But the payoff will be immense.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: