The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

101 Dalmatians the Series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Pitch now come on, Pug might be really angry and upset but do you honestly think he could kill us? If he gives us a hard time I could easily get a bunch of cats to chase him off" Ace said.

" I have to agree with Ace. Pug, kind of has it coming to him" Cadpig said.

Fidget returned with the stick and jumped up into Matt's lap to rest for a bit.

"Looks like Fidget is pooped for now" Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well...yeah..." Pitch agreed, "I just...don't want us to get in more trouble on top of trouble".

"Ah we won't" Lucky assured.

"Yeah, kinda a surprising thing" Matt agreed. He scratched Fidget behind the ear a bit before letting him rest, "Say, the pups don't run off do they?" he wondered, "since I know Clover went off with some of them and...ah I guess I could always find her however far she roams" he admitted.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well don't worry about that. They do have a tendency to roam but they always come back sooner rather then later. I'm almost positive that Clover is just fine." Tuck said.

Fidget's hind leg went crazy as Matt scratched him behind his ear. This was one of his favorite places to be scratched.

" "We Won't get in trouble" Now, where have we heard that before? I believe Lucky said the same thing about us sneaking to the TV studio." Rolly said.

"But, this is different. We're not gonna get in trouble we're just giving good old Pug a taste of his own medicine" Ace said.

Cadpig noticed Clover was a bit quiet now. "So Clover you got any brothers or sisters"? She asked.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt nodded, reassured by Tuck's words since he would know the dogs around here, "Well that's good, and I should let her just go off and play with them since we don't encounter many dogs that aren't grown up and barking for us to keep off their territory", Matt admitted.

"Exactly" Lucky agreed with Ace's last statement. Pitch sighed and turned to Rolly, "Yeah, Lucky's reassurances are falling a bit flat at this point but...well...we can always hope for the best...again" he shrugged.

"Aw you two need to stop worrying so much!" Lucky said swimming by with a grin, "this is gonna be great!".

"Nah" Clover shook her head, "it's kinda odd, hearing about you guys with...well I never heard the number of how many of you their are...".

"99 altogether, so 98 siblings all in all" Pitch answered.

"Wow" Clover said, "Yeah I don't...think I have any siblings, truth be told I can't even remember either of my parents, just...well the first few memories I have are being in  a box out in the street and then Matt finding me".

"Gosh!" Pitch said not sure how a puppy would end up in a box by themselves but it didn't sound good, at least his first few memories were just in the pet store he'd been in before Horace and Jasper stole him.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah me and my dog Chance have encountered that. He's a Labrador Retriever. He's only 3 months old . So he's still kinda small. I wanted to bring him with me. But, it was just to much of a trip for him. I've got a picture of him on my cell if ya wanna see it" Tuck said.

"Yeah, don't worry you guys. Last time was a mistake. A mistake that will never happen again. Last time we were thinking about ourselves. But, this time we are doing every single pup on the farm a favor. Trust me we'll be heroes." Ace said.

Ace heard Clover's story and sadly moved closer to her. He knew all about Clover's situation. "I am so sorry about that Clover. I have had more then my fair share of living in boxes and being carted off to the dog pound. But, the life I live ever since Roger has adopted me has been perfect. I may have had some bad living before but for the life I have now I'd do it all over again. You're doing pretty well for yourself now Clover, I don't know Matt very well but he seems like an awesome owner. At least now just like me you've got someone who loves you and cares so much about you" Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sure" Matt said, "and yeah I know what you mean, even this really big trip over from Grandma's to have my Uncle Horace and Jasper watch me I had to go through alot of trouble on buses and such since they have rules about dogs".

"I guess" Pitch nodded. "Yeah, even on mine and a lot of the other pups end, those of us from the pet shops and such, or bought off owners who didn't care before Horace and Jasper stole us I don't think we could be in a better spot than this farm".

"Yeah" Clover agreed with a nod, "and to tell you the truth the stories some of the dog's would tell coming over here didn't make me exactly feel good about having to be around Matt's uncles, but...I think they're ok so long as that Deville lady doesn't tell 'em to do stuff".

"Seem to be" Lucky said, truth be told he still almost all out hated the two Bad'Un brothers, but held his tongue for the sake of Clover's nice human she was just praising.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tucker takes out his cell phone and hits a few buttons and after about a moment he found a picture of Chance with Kobe and him. "That's my one brother I was telling you about Kobe, that's Chance and of course that's me" Tuck said handing the phone over to Matt.

"Yeah, I guess they're ok" Cadpig said feeling the same as Lucky but not really wanting to get into it.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt smiled, "Somehow your brother just looks like he causes trouble at times" he couldn't help commenting before shrugging, "Sorry, but yeah Chance looks like a really nice pup there, labs are really good dogs from what I hear".

"I know" Clover laughed, "they're not gonna win any popularity contest anytime soon, but even if I'm sure you guys didn't think it, I can assure you Matt's nothing like them, his mom was the honest one of the family I guess and she passed it on".

"Well I definitely feel better that he wasn't sent here to spy" Pitch said, after what he'd heard of what Matt did; he then frowned as he realized what he'd said.

"Um...I mean...".

Clover didn't look offended though, just curious. "Spy? No...again the Cruella lady mentioned all you guys to him but I don't think..." she frowned, actually that did sound suspicious.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, Believe me Kobe is the prince of getting into trouble.  How did you figure that out just by looking at his picture? Yeah, Labs are really great dogs they just require a lot of Maintenance." Tuck said.

Ace thought about this.  Would Matt really be sent here to spy. He seemed way to nice of a guy.

"I really don't think Matt really has the heart to spy on us. He seems way to nice" Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt laughed, "I guess I can just recoqnize the look, same as we had big dogs in a lot of the neighborhoods I was moved to and from with my different family members we also had the typical little young kids than me who'd get into trouble, half of them meaning it. One even startled my grandmother to death by jumping out of a tree in our yard right as she was exiting the house! He was pretending to be Batman I think".

"Oh he wouldn't actually spy, no" Clover assured, "but I'm starting to think that's what Cruella meant...I should probably watch out for Matt around her".

"Make's sense" Lucky agreed, "I have no doubt that's what Cruella meant, just good for us Matt's not interested".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, and thank god for Tuck. I think having him around hanging out with Matt gives Matt less opportunity. " Cadpig said.

"Heh Heh, Heh, Heh, Heh. That reminds me of what happened with Kobe one time I came outside to take out the garbage and that brave Kobe jumped out of the tree and tackled me to the ground"Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, little kids just seem to like trees for some reason" Matt agreed, "of course I guess I fell or jumped out of my share of them around Kindergarten too" he admitted.

"Yeah, and just having a friend like that I'm glad of for Matt" Clover said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, me too one time I broke my leg falling out of a tree in first grade. It took me a while to be able to walk again without a crutch and a cast "Tuck said.

Just then a new dalmatian that the others had never seen before came running up noticing Hiccup Hole and the other pups playing in it.

This pup looked out of breath.

" Ummmmmmm what's the deal with new Dalmatians finding their way over here"? Ace said.

"Excuse my brother what he means is "Hi, there my name's Ace who are you" And further more why are you here? Did Roger adopt another Dalmatian all ready?

"Wh..... Wh..... Who's Roger?" The pup said out of breath.

"Roger is our owner and that over there is Cadpig. And that's Lucky, Rolly, Clover and SPot. So do you have a name or do people just call you "Strange Dalmatian pup"?" Ace said.

" My name's Gunner. I'm a stray." The pup said.

"Which brings me to our next question Gunner why are you here? Where do you come from?" Cadpig said.

"Oh, sorry I come from Gruegely. I just escaped from the dog pound and need a place to hide for a bit." Gunner said.

"Grugely huh? We've been there hundreds of times" Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, been there with sprains, thankfully no breaks" Matt said with a wince.

"Well this would be the farm for it" Pitch commented, "There's 99 of us Dalmatian pups running around; I'm Pitch by the way, one of their other many brothers" he indicated the others to have introduced themselves, well Spot wasn't included in the sibling group, but Gunner got the idea.

"and I'm Clover" Clover introduced herself as well, "and...well I don't live here but my own pet, Matt, is staying with family around here".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Pleased to meet you all. " Gunner said. He looked over curiously at Ace.  "You don't live here with them do you"? Gunner asked.

Ace sorta just giggled. " Yeah, I do. Ya see before I came here I slept in a lot of Boxes and Pounds. And one day this nice human named Roger found me. I have been a part of the family ever since.

"So Gunner tell me something about your family." Cadpig said.

"Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll" Gunner started trying to stall for time.

"You do have a family don't you?" Rolly asked.

Gunner looked down kinda embarrassed.

"Not really" Gunner quietly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clover moved over out of the water to pat Gunner's shoulder a bit, "That's ok, I didn't either before I met my human Matt".

"Yeah, and lots of us, like Ace, didn't either before we were taken in after being rescued from Cruella" Pitch added, "so you'll fit in perfect" he smiled reassuringly.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Fit in where?........You're not suggesting that I live here with you guys are you? I'd be to scared and nervous. I never had a home before. The last thing I want is for myself to mess something up and get your human mad at all of you. I appreciate it but I just don't think I'm ready for that. And besides you guys have a lot of Dalmatians here I wouldn't want to be a burden."

"Nonsense you wouldn't be a burden. Roger hasn't gotten rid of any of us. Roger loves dalmatians. And even if Roger doesn't adopt you I'm sure somebody in Grugely will. "Cadpig started.

"Thank You but I just don't think......."Gunner started.

"Don't worry Gunner you're just scared being a normal house dog isn't hard at all. In fact it's easier then being a street dog. Gunner, you have gone through escaping dog pounds fighting off dog catchers, stealing food from dumpsters, and sleeping in cardboard boxes. If you could get through all of that being a house dog should be a snap." Cadpig said.

"And besides Roger all ready has 99 dalmatian puppies what's one more if Roger could adopt me then you should have no problem. I'm not even a dalmatian and just look at me now. I'm sure Roger will adopt you" Ace said.

"Yeah, we just need to bring your confidence up a bit" Cadpig said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah you'll get use to being a house dog" Pitch said, "Uh if you choose to stay that is and you certainly are welcome" Pitch didn't want to pressure Gunner but also didn't want to sound like he was saying he couldn't stay.

"and plus if their owner took you in I'm sure the dog catcher, even if he did find you again, couldn't grab you up again, you'd be safe forever, which is also a good feeling" Clover added.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Oct 7 2009 on  08:54 PM
"Yeah you'll get use to being a house dog" Pitch said, "Uh if you choose to stay that is and you certainly are welcome" Pitch didn't want to pressure Gunner but also didn't want to sound like he was saying he couldn't stay.

"and plus if their owner took you in I'm sure the dog catcher, even if he did find you again, couldn't grab you up again, you'd be safe forever, which is also a good feeling" Clover added.
"Exactly, No pressure whatsoever! The real choice is up to you. If you really wanna be a street dog then that's your decision. But from what I heard you say you are just scared and nervous about it. And since most of us became house dogs after being alone for so long. I am sure we could help you get over it......... if you really wanted help. A lot of things that dogs and people can worry about or be scared about may not be as scary as they are making it out to be. But, as I said Gunner it's your decision." Cadpig said.

"I really , really, really, really, do wanna live with you guys. I am just new with it so I'm a little bit scared. But, I would really love to live here with you guys." Gunner said.

" Well, then that's good Gunner because we are not trying to make you do something uncomfortable. You just need to take some time to adjust to the life of a house pet. And you have all of us to help you with that" Rolly said.

"But, we can work on that with you a little later. For now this lake is pretty big why don't you jump in and splash around with us? " Ace said inviting Gunner to swim with them.

Tuck smiled over at Matt. "Hey tonight you wanna ride bikes to Grugely and maybe catch a movie or something Matt ? Unless your Uncle's have a really really strict curfew or something. " Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Exactly" Pitch nodded.

~~~~

Matt smiled, "Sounds fun! Yeah, I don't know what my curfew is to be honest, I guess I could ride over and check if it's ok with them real quick and...well I'm sure Miss Deville wouldn't mind you coming along, since you're my new best friend and all" he grinned. He wasn't sure if he'd told Tuck yet that he viewed him like his best friend.