The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

101 Dalmatians the Series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"And let the fanboyness of Lucky start" She said with a little sigh. "Come on Gunner sit next to me since this is your first time seeing thunder bolt you get one of the best views in the barn" Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Especially since if any of the others rush in you'll want to be able to see the TV" Pitch added with a smile as he also made a spot for Clover next to him too.

"Sounds like there'd be a lot of arguments over what to watch with Ninety something other brothers and sisters" Clover said.

"Nah, I mean sometimes but everyone sort of agrees on Thunderbolt" Pitch answered lowly so as not to disturb Lucky or the others viewing.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"But, I don't see any other pups." Gunner said.

"Wait for it..... in 3....................2..................................................1." Ace said and just then All the other pups raced in when they saw Thunderbolt was on.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Pitch chuckled, "See".

As they continued on to the pizzeria, Matt soon thought he spotted it up ahead. "Wow, is that it?" he asked Tuck, "it looks really cool".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I can see how the barn would get a little bit crowded. " Gunner said with a grunt as Fidget tries to squeeze in between him Lucky and Gunner.

"Yup " Tuck said as he opened the door. "Since this is your first time here it's my treat" Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
All told, Pitch sort of liked having so many brothers and sisters after being alone in a pet shop, so with a good natured giggle, he moved over to make room as Fidget and the other pups all found positions.

"Oh, this is the best part!" Lucky didn't even seem to notice the extra crowding and got up to put his paws on the TV again.

"Lucky..." Pitch whispered, getting his brother's attention enough for him to get back down to where he wasn't blocking the view.

"Thanks Tuck, you really are a great friend" Matt said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Gunner tried to look around Lucky when he put his paws on the TV. But then smiled as Pitch got Lucky to sit back down.

Fidget smiled over at Pitch thanking him for moving over slightly.

Tuck waved his arm dismissively as Matt called him a great friend."It's no problem at all Matt. After all you're a really great friend too." Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, and who do we have here" a voice, that very much so knew the answer, said as the manager of the Pizzeria came around the counter to greet the boys, "Nice to see your back in town, Tuck" he greeted the boy he knew to be one of Grutley's newer residents, Roger and Anita's, nephew.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey, Luigi" Tuck said happily to see him again. "Oh by the way this is Matt. I just met him not to long ago he's here visiting his relatives too." Tuck said.

Gunner watched with excitement as he watched Thunderbolt.

"So Gunner how do do you like..................?"Cadpig started.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gunner said keeping his eyes focused excitedly on the TV.

"If this keeps up Gunner will be more of a fan boy then Lucky." Rolly said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt smiled a bit nervously. He knew around town his uncles just mainly caused trouble, or from the bit he'd heard they did, "Um, yeah, Horace and Jasper Baddun are my uncles" he nonetheless explained.

Luigi just laughed though, "Well then good to see their family's got one good point to it it seems...all the same steer clear of that Ivy Deville..." he grimaced, having met the kid.

Matt laughed, "Will do".

"Come on you two" Luigi grinned, "I'll set you up a the table Tuck always uses with the special of the house, Pepperoni of course".

Pitch laughed, "I think that's a yes...and we now have two Thunderbolt zone-outs" he said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Tuck followed Luigi to his table. "Thanks Luigi" Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"No problem, I'll be right back boys" Luigi said.

"Wow, anyone in town you don't know" Matt kidded with a smile over at Tuck.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well there must be some people but I am pretty well known around this area." Tucker said just then about 20 people walk in and all say "Hi Tuck"

"See, what I mean"? Tuck said.

Gunner still watched with anticipation he could see what Lucky would find in a show like this. This was his kind of show.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt just smiled, with a slight shake of his head, "Well then I'm glad of all the people you know I get to be your best friend" he said.

Just then Luigi came back with the pizza, and Matt had been expecting one slice each, but this was a whole pizza! Seeing his look, Luigi laughed, "Aw I'm sure you boys can split and take it home" he said before leaving.

"If we do it'll probably be safer at your house" Matt said, "any type of food doesn't last long around my uncles".

"Ooh, this is the best part!" Lucky told Gunner, "see, now Thunderbolt's gonna teach the bad guys a lesson!".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Nov 15 2009 on  11:06 AM
Matt just smiled, with a slight shake of his head, "Well then I'm glad of all the people you know I get to be your best friend" he said.

Just then Luigi came back with the pizza, and Matt had been expecting one slice each, but this was a whole pizza! Seeing his look, Luigi laughed, "Aw I'm sure you boys can split and take it home" he said before leaving.

"If we do it'll probably be safer at your house" Matt said, "any type of food doesn't last long around my uncles".

"Ooh, this is the best part!" Lucky told Gunner, "see, now Thunderbolt's gonna teach the bad guys a lesson!".
"Well it probably will last just as long at my house. Have you seen the way Rolly eats? But, I guess stopping Rolly from eating the pizza is much easier unless he learns how to open the fridge then this pizza is gone in five seconds flat" Tuck said.

Gunner moved closer to Lucky to watch his eyes fixated on the screen.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well then I guess it's good dogs can't open fridge doors" Matt agreed.

Lucky just continued staring, not blinking all through the exciting chase and catch scene as Thunderbolt, in another boating adventure, whirled around the villain's boat and knocked them into the water.

"Kinda odd none of the humans in this find it odd a dog is driving" Pitch commented, "they wouldn't let us do that here...even if some of us have stolen buses...".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Gunner turned around as he heard part of Pitch's last statement. "Stole a bus? Are you kidding?" Gunner said.

"Oh that's right we haven't told you have we? Yesterday Rolly put this idea in Lucky's head that we should go see Thunderbolt. So we stole the bus that you see in the driveway right now and to the TV studio. And we met Thunderbolt there. Really nice guy. Really kinda down to earth. He didn't let fame go to his head or nothing like that. We even got our pictures taken with him." Ace said!

"No way!" Gunner said not believing a word.

"I thought you might say that but it's true look." Cadpig said taking one of the pictures that they had taken with Thunderbolt and showed it over to Gunner.

"WOW!!!! I can't believe I'd miss something like that I wish I could have been there with you guys. It would of been nice to get a picture taken with Thunderbolt" Gunner said.

You're tellin me if Rolly knew how to open the fridge Uncle Roger and Aunt Anita would have to go to the grocery store to pick up more food every 2 minutes." Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well just stick around, Gunner, we're always doing stuff like that off Lucky's bad ideas" Pitch said, "and after we're doing being grounded I'm sure Lucky will think up something else for us to do".

"Hasn't it occurred to you guys to behave..." Clover asked.

"Well, we do try...but...it's hard sometimes" Pitch said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Lucky is always thinking of ideas. You should meet our parents and our owners after this. I'm sure they'll love you and adopt you" Cadpig said to Gunner.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wow, so I guess he doesn't get sick from all that human food then huh?" Matt asked.

~~~~

"Yeah, I'd be surprised if they didn't" Pitch added.