The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

101 Dalmatians the Series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Dec 5 2009 on  01:37 AM
"Wow, so I guess he doesn't get sick from all that human food then huh?" Matt asked.

~~~~

"Yeah, I'd be surprised if they didn't" Pitch added.
" Nope not that I know of. I love the pup but, he's a k-9 Garbage Disposal" Tuck said.

"Ya guys really think so?" Gunner said.

"Well yeah, I mean you're a really nice guy I'm sure our parents will see that." Ace said.

"Yeah, the only thing you have to worry about is Bark Brigade" Cadpig said.

"What's Bark Brigade?" Gunner asked.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sounds like it could be good on some levels" Matt laughed as they finished up what of the pizza two young boys could eat.

"Worst thing ever created" was Pitch's first response. "Uh but more specifically, training that the pug around here, who goes by Pug, has us do. He kinda yells alot".

"Ah Pug's no biggie once ya get use to him and how to handle him" Lucky said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh that's gonna be hard. I have no idea how to deal with this Pug you speak of." Gunner said.

"Well not yet but luckily for you we do. " Ace said.

"You know any cats Gunner? This Pug is absoloutely terrified of cats. He'd think it was another "Cat invasion" "Cadpig said.

"Yeah, it's good on some levels"Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, Pug even has to deal with Sergent Tibbs, a cat, being higher in rank than him" Pitch laughed.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey I do know this one stray cat we're best buddies. He's from Grugely too." Gunner said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sounds perfect!" Pitch said. "Yeah, then you should be able to handle this Pug with no trouble at all" Clover added, she hadn't had a lot to say agreeing about the farm since she didn't live there.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't worry guys. I just need to get the word out and tell him what's going on and not only will he leave me alone. He's gonna leave me and Lucky, and Pitch,and Cadpig, and Rolly, and Spot  and Ace alone too. Any friend of mine is friend of his"Gunner said.

"Well, this kitty sounds like he could really help us become one with ourselves in a positive way. But how do we reach this cat"? Cadpig asked.

"You leave that up to me. Wherever I go he isn't to far behind. Just then a little black and white kitten walked into the barn.

"Uhhhhh Hey Gunner thought you'd be here" The kitten stuttered nervously seeing all these dogs around.

"Guys, this is Calico . . Calico, this is Ace, Cadpig, Lucky, Rolly and Pitch and Spot oh and Clover. "

Calico hid behind Gunner.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hi! " Calico said nervously.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hi Calico, nice to meet you" Clover smiled, trying to not startle the kitten.

"Yeah" Pitch added.

"'specially since Gunner says you can help us out...not that it wouldn't be nice to meet a nice cat anyway" Lucky added, "but that's a bonus".

Pitch sighed, "Lucky, don't talk about using him to do something right off meeting him".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Calico peeked his little head out from behind Gunner when he realized these pups were really nice.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you guys too" Calico said with a smile.

"Yeah, Lucky you just met him don't start using him all ready" Cadpig said.

"No, it's okay. I love to help out. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask" Calico said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well we just have this pug dog around the farm, Pug, who sort of like a drill sergeant and always bullying us but he hates cats, so we were thinking having a cat around might help us in him going easier on us" Pitch told Calico, "that's what Lucky meant by helping us out".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hmmmmmm I think I could help you guys out maybe if you sweeten the deal" Calico said.

"Now, Calico don't do this......" Gunner said.

"Relax, I am just trying to haggle a little bit " Calico said.

"What do you mean "Sweeten the deal"? Ace asked.

"In other words what will you guys give me if I help you out" Calico said.

"Well....................... you're a stray right"? Cadpig said.

"Keep talking" Calico said interested.

"If you can do this for us we'll let you live with us and Gunner I guess . What do you think guys?" Cadpig said.

"Calico seems really nice I'm all for it" Ace said.

"Yeah" Rolly said with a smile.

"Hmmmmmmmm interesting proposition If that's the deal then count me in. Do we have a deal?" Calico said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You kidding, I'd almost welcome a permanent cat to keep Pug at bay" Lucky said.

"Yeah, this is a big farm, we always have room for more, even with as many as we have" Pitch laughed.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Great then we've got a deal Lucky" Calico said shaking his paw.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dash The Longneck,Dec 5 2009 on  02:01 PM
"Sounds like it could be good on some levels" Matt laughed as they finished up what of the pizza two young boys could eat.

"Yeah, it's good on some levels"Tuck said.
(Bump :D)

Lucky grinned, "You may be my favorite cat in the world above Tibs now, Calico" the pup grinned.

Pitch sighed.

~~~~

Cruella kept pacing, "How long does it take to buddy up and get information!" she complained, "oh your nephew's about as effective as you two!" she shouted to Horace and Jasper.

"Gee thanks ma'am" Horace smiled, not getting he was insulted.

~~~~

"I mean, at least you don't have to worry about vet bills" Matt smiled. They boys had finished what they could eat of the pizza, "So what do you wanna do now?" Matt asked Tuck.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Awww, Shucks it's nothing Lucky but who is this Tibbz you speak of"? Calico said.

"Well if you want we could go see a movie. I'll even let you choose the movie" Tuck said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh Sergent Tibbs helps out the Cornel all the time" Lucky answered, "He's a grown cat...uh tabby or something, I'm not sure of the breed to be honest" he shrugged.

"We should probably introduced you" Pitch realized, "espically since if Tibs knows about you Pug can't complain about you as much if Tibs already thinks your nice".

Lucky laughed, "Pitch I think I'm rubbing off on you" he said, giving the other pup a playful nuggie, "that's a brilliant idea".

Clover giggled, "Well I don't think he meant it that way" she said.

(ooc: I keep messing with my characters! but by the way, since I've been struggling with Matt being able to keep a dalmatian pup out of all the trouble with Horace and Jasper, let's say Clover's a black lab. She's got a tongue birth mark that looks like a clover is where her name comes from)

"Sounds like  a plan!" Matt said, "Um...let's see exactly what was out..." he tried to remember any good sounding movies.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well as long as this "Tibs" isn't some ferocious rottweiler or or something I say yes" Calico said.

Cadpig moves closer to Clover.

"Uh oh, Pitch gave Lucky an idea why do I have a bad feeling about this" Cadpig said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"No..." Lucky laughed, "nothing like that, Tibs couldn't beat up a tied piglet, he's harmless".

Clover laughed, "Because even in the time I've been here, I've seen what Lucky and bad idea's equals" she answered Cadpig, then frowned as she noticed someone enter the barn.

Said orange tabby, Tibs, walked over to Lucky who was laughing on the floor of the barn, "What was that?" he asked the pup.

Lucky stopped laughing and zipped behind Calico, "Lieutenant Tibs...uh...meet Calico, he's new to the barn...or will be when we introduce him to mom and dad" he smiled.

Tibb's smile to Lucky was mainly amused, not too insulted, yet he then turned to Calico, "Well nice to meet a fellow cat" he nodded.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, nice to know everyone here isn't a dog. " Calico said  He turned back to the dalmatians "No offense to you guys. You are all really, really, awesome. Just nice to know I'm not the little fish in a big pond if ya know what I mean" Calico said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, we know what you mean" Pitch said.

"We were just talking about how you two would probably like being friends" Lucky said, telling part of the truth.

"I think there's another movie out about superhero's we could see that if you want" Matt suggested. "The only other movies I can think of are those Vampire and Princess movies all the girls are going nuts over" he rolled his eyes.