The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jan 18 2010 on  08:33 PM
(Gah, sorry so long to get back, on good news I've seen the movie now so I don't feel lost LOL)

"Are you sure you don't need me to..." Dave began. Samantha sighed and turned, "Dave, I've got it, the boy's suitcases are the last things needing packing, now please go sit before the doctors have to be called again because you aggravated a sprain".

With a sigh, Dave complied, "Just make sure the boy's buckle up" he added.

Samantha sighed, "Now you do sound like you're talking to Toby" she joked.

"Well sorry to interrupt TV time boys" she walked over, "but we've got to hit the road if we're gonna make it by tomorrow, so we should probably head out...but don't worry, one present Dave gave me last Christmas from all of you was a receiver to pick up cable from a TV even on the road, compliments of you three's singing career being so big" she smiled.

"Yes, I'd have died on the trip over without it" London commented, "by the way, Samantha, were's my pet carrier".

"Sorry, had to pack it in the trunk, you can buckle into the back with the boys" Samantha said. The dog's face fell, "You're joking..." she frowned.

~~~~

"And that should do it" Bert smiled at Francois, "Welcome to Stardome my superstar pup. Now we just have to see about casting your leading lady, unfortunately her owner thinks she's too good for her dog to appear on my show" he sighed dramatically, bending the truth since his ethics were along the same lines as Ian Hawke's anyway; the whole show was just to undo Ian's singing animals he knew his acquaintance to be working towards anyway.

(Did we say where Bert and Francois were, 'cause if not maybe they could be near the concert too so that way Francois and London could meet, if we want...yeah I'm thinking she develops a small crush if it's ok with you ;))
(I have no problem with that. I think it would be awesome for London to  have a crush on Francois. By the way what did you think of the movie?)

"I would rather be tied down to the hood of the the car then have to sit next to that diva"Alvin said to himself. Alvin sighed as he started packing this was gonna be a long trip.

Clay smiled "Thanks Zack you're the best"

Francois smiled happily. "Well don't worry Bert by the time I am done this "Leading Lady" will be....how you say..... eating out of the palm of your hand? I will win her heart and then she will be all yours" Francois said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thodore looked to Alvin, then to London "I'll sit next to her Alvin"

Both Amber and Crystal scurried over to Clay and Zack, still holding hands as well.
Zack scratched his head slightly "Okay, so let me get this straight, you two are dating now?" he asked them.
Crystal gave off a giggle and answered him "Yeah, pretty much"
"Well now, that's rather good to hear" Zack told them as he looked to Clay, to see how he was feeling at the moment.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh thank You Theodore." Alvin said happily hugging his brother close to him.

Clay felt very heart broken about this.  But did his best to hide how he felt. "Yeah, uhhhhhhhh..... that's real great" Clay said with a lie.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(I liked it, as I did the first. I mean I don't think they'll ever live up to the cartoons, but that's not a criticism on them either like with some of my friends. I like both :))

"Yes, tie the little rodent to the hood of the car, that sounds like an excellent idea" London said.

Simon sighed and glanced over to Theodore, "We will be in for one long car ride either way..." he sighed.

Samantha smiled back at Alvin and London, "Now I think if you two really tried, you could get along" she said, "I have sole ownership of London now, you're practically cousins" she said.

"Retract that statement this instance please!" London said.

Samantha sighed, "Either way, it's just a suggestion, maybe you two should try, but I don't want a long haul either, so thankyou from me to Thedore, but I don't want any fighting eitherway" she told Alvin and London as she opened the door, "Understood".

"If the little rodent's not disagreeable I'll try" London sighed.

"Remember Alvin, we promised Dave we'd behave for Aunt Samantha" Simon whispered to his brother lest London's statement sent him over the top.

~~~~

Bert grinned, "and a useful star at that" he commented, "Oh I almost want to call that Ian Hawke singing star agent now and tell him soon my animals will outshine his...but that's not professional" he smiled.

(I figure for both a cast and Samantha later having her own household of three (not that it can't be four if Francois needs somewhere to go to...but all this later) when she later meets and adopts them, two more dogs I had an idea of bringing in)

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Come in" Bert called. One of his assistants popped her head in, "The animal shelter found more talking animals and I procured them as possible stars" she said.

"Well our star Star is here" Bert smiled at Francois, "but we always need supporting cast, bring them in". The lady nodded and brought in what looked to be early teens or so Toy Fox Terriers, two of them. She set them down. "Yes..." Bert did the hand screen thing and looked at each dog, "I'm already seeing neighbors...they'll do" he nodded and the lady left.

"Well,what might your names be?" Bert asked the dogs.

"Um, well, I'm Todd" the first of the toy fox terriers said, "and this is my twin sister, Taylar". Taylar waved, "The lady downstairs said you could give us somewhere to go and a job".

"Sure can" Bert was lying through his teeth about somewhere to go...but anything to hold on to a group of stars. "Meet your leading dog" he indicated Francois.

"Um, hi" Todd nodded. "Yeah, nice to meet you" Taylar smiled. Both dog's accents were a tad bit, but not over the top, southern.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(If you don't mind, I would like to skip ahead to tomorrow, well, at least for Clay to bring in my other character ^^)

The next day, school had begun again, and there was a new girl there.  She wore pants, a skirt over those pants, a long sleeved shirt, a t-shirt over the long sleeved shirt and a pair of goggles on her forehead.

She was out front by the time everyone was getting to school, setting up some sort of contraption, althought, it didn't look too stable.  Her name was Zara.

She stopped one of the students to get them to get the basketball rowling down the home made ramp.  Zara stood on a piece of plank and put her goggles over her eyes, and the moment the basketball struck the plank, it sent her flying ahead, just as she had planned it.

Amber arrived with Clay and motioned to what she had just seen "Um.....who's that?" she asked him in regards to Zara and her being launched ahead.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't worry Simon. There won't be any fighting from me. I got everything I need," Alvin said pulling out a I-pod, a DVD player, and A PSP. "I'm sure I'll like London more if she had a crush or a boyfriend. "  Alvin said.

(Wait till Alvin meets Francois)

"Bonjour, my name is Francois. "  Francois said in his french accent.  "It is how you say an honor to meet the two of you"?Francois said.

"I don't know but I like her. " Clay said with a smile. Clay walked over to Zara. "Impressive distance. My name's Clay what's yours?"Clay said.
"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thodore looked to Simon "Yeah, I know, but I like her, she's fun" he told his brother in regards to London.

Zara hit the wall at that point before Clay had actually come over "Oww...." was all she had said as she fell down onto the ground, landing on her back "Oww"

She stood up with a rub of her head as looked to where she was actually aiming for "Man, a bit off" she said to herself as she put her goggles back onto her forehead as she turned to Clay "Hmm? Oh, the distance, yeah, I know, although it didn't quite go according to plan, was aiming for the doors actually" she told him "I'm Zara by the way" she extended her paw to shake Clay's paw.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I heard that you rude little rat, and I don't need anyone, thank you very much" she stuck her nose in the air, hearing Alvin's comment.

"Ok, fun trip here we come" Samantha sighed as she buckled everyone in and then went around and started the car up.

"Howdy" Todd shook, "Wow, so are you like a really big shot type actor already who could show us pointers?" he asked a bit impressed.

"Todd, don't bug him straight off" Taylar smiled, "Pleased to meet you too" she added.

"Well let's see about getting you stars some hotel rooms" Bert said, "We can start shooting some of the minor scenes tomorrow while I try to figure out how to get in touch with our Leading Lady so Francois can convince her to join up" He grinned, then got on the phone arranging that.

(Yeah, if we want to skip ahead to the next day/concert, if that's how the time line pannes out, we can too if you want. Either way)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin wanted to say something but for the sake of Theodore and Simon and Samantha. He decided not to take this any further. London always seemed to be the first one who started this but Alvin was going to let her finish it by herself.  Alvin just shrugged his shoulders and took out his I-pod and pressed play . He kicked back with a happy sigh.

If worse came to worse he could always play some car games with Simon and Theodore. He was just glad they were coming cause a whole drive with just London would of drove Alvin crazy.

Clay enthusiastically shook Zara's paw. "My name's Clayton but call me Clay" Clayton said happily.

"Wei Wei! I would be glad to show you these tips. I big , big, TV star back in France. " Francois said with a smile to Todd.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After shaking his hand, Zara looked back over at her contraption before speaking to Clay "So, I take it you were impressed, even though I screwed it up?" she asked him "Because to tell you the truth, you are like everyone else around, impressed with my actions, if one could call them that" she added in with a smile to Clay.

Zara thought for a second before speaking once more "Say, how would you like to be my assistant? Or whatever daredevils call those who help them out, I forget the names of them" she then told Clay as she put an arm around him "Because, in case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm one of those....dardevil types, hence my little contraption there....but yes, what do you say hmm? Yes or no?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah sure, I'll help out. I'm a bit of a dare devil myself" Clay said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh really? Even doing something that extreme?" Zara asked Clay back, motioning to her contraption which just collapsed "Well, you get the point anyway"

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
London turned her own attention to her PDA and fashion news and blogs and such.

"Well at least you two are being quiet" Samantha smiled.

"Yeah, now we just have to hope it lasts" Simon commented.

"Wow, what was the show like?" Taylar asked.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin pulls out his laptop and starts searching the web.

" Hmmmmm..... I was a big talk show host. I guess you could say I was the hmmmmm...... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh whatever is the biggest talk show host of America in France." Francois said.

"Well one time I did jump 2 cars on my skate board once does that count?" Clayton said

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"2 cars? Not bad, however, try jumping 2 buses, I've done that before, whilst on fire too" Zara told Clay "Okay, maybe I wasn't one fire, but I still did jump 2 buses, same way I had done just before"

"Well, I should actually head into class, I need to at least get some grades, ta ta for now" she told Clay and scurried off inside.

Amber approached Clay and spoke to him "You should invite her to the school dance"

Theodore looked over at what London was doing "What's that?" he asked her as he pointed to the PDA screen.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't know do you think she'd say yes? I really don't want her to laugh in my face" Clay said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You never know unless you try, I mean, I asked Crystal, even though I wasn't sure if she would say, or just reject me, so I say you should just ask her anyway" Amber smiled to Clay.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thanks Amber you're the best. Clay runs inside to maybe catch up with Zara.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zara glanced around at everyone, noticing that banners and what not were being put up, to say that the dance was to be held soon.

As she was looking around, she noticed Clay running up to her "Ah, Clay, what's up?" she asked as she stood there, waiting for an answer from Clay.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Zara I wanted to ask you something. Would you please be my date for the School dance"? Clay asked as he took a deep breath.