The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
" I admit she's good. But, look at who her manager her is. Ian Hawke. He screwed up twice. Once she figures out the real Hawke she might even join our group" Alvin said refusing to believe that she would knock the them out of popularity.

Clay could only just stand there in shock not expecting Amber to say that.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(if ya want, you can have Clayton in the same class ^^)

Once in class, the students were each given a frog to disect.  Amber looked at the frog and poked it slightly before letting of a sligh scream.
"What is it?" the teacher asked her.
"I thought the frog moved is all" replied Amber with a gulp, only to have her teach let off a sigh.
Amber just looked at the frog, not even sure on how to disect the creature, nor unsure if she actually want to disect it at all.

"Yeah, but I don't know, no one's there to tell her what Ian is like, she seems lonely, like she doesn't have a family" Theodore told Alvin.

"I hope so, I like these outfits, they're really, really nice" Crystal told Ian as she continued to observe her video as well, pretty much unable to really wait till her first gig.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
At that last part, Dave sighed from where he sat, "N-now boys...I have my hands full enough..." he hesitantly pointed out, afraid of where Theodore might have been going with that.

~~~~

Bert felt that, despite his problems with some of the casting getting done, the interview had gone well and was even about to whistle as he strolled down the streets, when he almost tripped over a dog...make that a poodle, on the streets.

"Oh, sorry there little guy" he said. The back of his mind wondered if this dog talked, but the chances of that were very slim he knew.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well that's okay maybe Toby can take care of her. He did a pretty good job with us. And maybe he wouldn't mind taking care of Crystal" Alvin said.

"It is quite okay. Bonjour please allow me  to introduce myself my name is Francois and I come all the the way from France to help make a career for myself. " Francois said to Bert.

"Well don't you worry princess by this time next month you will be the hottest thing this side of LA. Which reminds me we gotta get you ready for the show." Ian said .

Clayton who sat next to Amber noticed how nervous she was in disecting this frog.

"Oh, hey Amber disecting a frog is always hard. I know I didn't wanna do it for a while. But, you gotta do it unless you wanna fail the class. Now, watch how I do it. "Clayton said as he picked up a small knife and slowly cut the frog open. "You'll get used to it" Clay said.

Meanwhile Toby was back at home playing his Play Station 3. "Maybe I should visit Uncle Dave. After all it's been a while since I saw those guys and Dave." Toby said

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Theodore gasped for a second "That's a good idea Alvin, there is Uncle Toby" he told Dave as well.

Amber, on the other hand, watched what Clayton was doing as she let off a very small smile before it had happened, she fainted in the middle of the class.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Clayton gasped when he saw Amber faint. He tried to catch her but he was to late. He rushed over to Amber with some water and tried to revive her.

Alvin smiled as Theodore said it was a good idea. "Of course it's a good idea after all I thought of it" Alvin said with a smirk.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The teacher walked over at that point and looked to Amber "Okay, looks like I'm going to have to take her to the sickbay for now, everyone else, carry on with your disection of your frogs till I get back" he told his class as he picked up Amber and looked to Clayton "Besides, you can always see her after class" and with that, he took her off to the sickbay.

After class had finished, Amber had indeed, came through with a slight groan "What happened?" she asked the nurse.
"You fainted in the middle of class, I take it you're not good around things being disected?" the nurse asked her back.
"I don't think so, otherwise, I don't think I would've fainted" replied Amber with a scratch of her head.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well...it does sound like about the only plan..." Dave had to admit, "and...I guess he did ok with you boys...".

From the kitchen Samantha laughed, "Though maybe you guys should ask this Crystal if she wants to be just dumped off with our relatives" she said.

~~~~

Bert felt like kissing the ground, or the dog, or both. "Well Francois, you bumped into the right agent" he said, "How's being on an all dog sitcome sound to you?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Theodore then got an idea of his own "Dave, can we go to that Hannah Montana concert? Crystal's going to be the opening act for her and maybe we can talk to her too"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh so you are Mr. Bert Strictor? I have heard about you. And I would love for you to be my agent.  You are in Luck cause back in France I was the host of a very, very, popular TV sitcom. " Francois said.

"Oh, yeah we should really go see the Hannah Montana concert. But I think talking to her is not an option. Remember Ian is gonna keep her as far away from us as he possibly can." Alvin said.

Clayton waited outside the nurse's office just to make sure Amber was Ok.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amber soon enough walked out of the nurse's office with a little rub of her head as she saw Clayton waiting for her "Yes, I know, I fainted in class....seeing that happen to a frog like that..." she gives off a bit of a shiver.

"But, we have to try at least, besides, I wouldn't mind meeting her, then again, I do want to meet Amber as well" Theodore told Simon.

At that point, Ian's cellphone had run, it was Zack trying to get a hold of him "Ah yeah, you're Ian right? From that YouTube video, well, I know Amber's show needs a bit of a rating increase and having a rising star like Crystal appear on her show, might just be what she's after, since she, for some strange reason, does not want The Chipmunks or The Chipettes on her show" Zack told Ian once Ian would answer his phone.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You're right Theodore we should go. " Alvin said.

"I know trust me I used to faint all the time back in Science. In fact people still call me "Fainter".

Kid 1: Yo  Fainter what's going on?

Clay turned to Amber. "See what I mean"? He said.

Ian Fist punched the air in happiness.  "Zack did you say your name was? I think I speak for Crystal when I say we'd love to do that show of her's" Ian said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah, perfect, I can't wait to meet her, and I'm sure that Amber will love to meet her too" Zack told Ian "Drop by the studio today, I believe that I'll get Amber on the air this afternoon once she's finished school" he glanced at his watch "Speaking of which, I better go and grab her now"

Amber looked over at the kid, then back to Clayton again "Wow, um, sorry to hear that" she told him with a bit of a smile again.

Crystal looked to Ian "A show? Which show is that? Larry King? Stephen Colbert?" she asked him, as those were the only names that had come to her mind, although, she then recall that he had 'she' "Or is it Opera? Or Tyra Banks' show? Unless, wait, is it Amber's show by any chance? Cause I've seen that show as well, and for something made up most of the time, it's rather entertaining actually"

"So, can we please go to the concert Dave?" Theodore asked Dave rather sweetly.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It's gonna be Amber's show. But, don't worry Stephen Colbert did call and he's trying to get you too for later this week. Phone calls are pouring in just like I told you. Now, come on we could do this show before your time to shine at the concert." Ian said.

Clay just waved a hand dismissively. "Don't be! It gets me more friends actually. Not the kind of attention I really need but it gets me noticed. You can eat lunch at my table today Amber. DOn't worry we're not eating frogs for lunch" Clay joked with a little bit of a laugh.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, it'll be good to tell everyone what I'm like and what have you....so, when do we go on her show?" Crystal asked.

Amber just laughed nervously back at him "Yeah, um, okay" she told him as she decided to head off to the lunch room with Clayton.
Once in the lunch room, she looked at the food available "Eww...." was all that she could say.
"Look, hun, this is what we've got okay? It's not like your studio food that you have back at your studio" the lunchlady told Amber.
Amber just gave off a slight groan "Okay, just give me some of that stuff there, it looks appetizing I guess" she said as she pointed to some slop "Oh, and a drink of....whatever it is you have"
"Milk" replied the lunchlady as she put some milk down onto Amber's tray.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"This is why I always make my own lunch back at home" Clay whispered to Amber.

Once they get to Clay's table  Clay takes a big paper bag out of his bag  and pulls out a couple sandwiches some chips a dessert and 2 soda's. He slides a soda over to Amber. "You are more then welcome to treat yourself to half my lunch if ya want" Clay said.

"In a little while" Ian said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Amber prodded the slop that she was given and gave it a taste "Eww...yuck...." was all she said as she grabbed the milk and drunk a little bit of it to get the taste of the slop out of her mouth.
Soon, Amber grabbed the soda and drunk a bit of it "Well, at least the soda tastes nice" she told Clay.  She grabbed one of the sandwhiches and bit down onto it, which she did seem to like a bit as she ate it all up, almost in one go as well.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Dave sighed, leaning back into his chair. Guessing his problem, Samantha came out with a smile, "I could give the boys a ride down there".

"If you're sure you know what you're getting into..." Dave tried to warn her. Samantha smiled, "Yeah I think I can handle it".

~~~~

Bert smiled, "Glad to hear it, Francois, come on, let's get the paper work settled". From first appearances it seemed Francois was also without a human companion or relative as well, which Bert was thinking could be a good thing in that the dog had only him to depend on and maybe he could get Francois to talk London into also joining up on the show.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Francois smiled. This seemed to be  going very well for Francois. He finally had found the one thing he hoped to find when he came to Hollywood in the first place. Francois followed Bert to do this paperwork.

"YES you're the best Aunt Samantha. And I promise to be on my best behavior ...................................................................or at least I'll try to be" Alvin said with a small innocent smile.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Later on that day, Zack had arrived at school to pick up Amber "Ah, there you are, so, how was school?" he asked her.
"Terrible, PE was terrible, science....I fainted....lunch was disgusting, they had nothing good to eat there....and English class was boring" Amber more or less complained back.
"Well, at least something good'll come out of all of this, well, not really, I've got you a special guest star for your show, and no, it's not James Woods, no, it's a rising star I saw on YouTube, her name is Crystal, and she's going to be over at the studio very soon" Zack told her.
"Really? Wow, um, okay, hehe, but um, Zack, I was also wondering if perhaps, Clayton over here, could stay for a bit at the studio as well you know" Amber replied.
Zack looked over to Clayton and nodded to Amber "Sure thing, he can come along if he wants to"