The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin groaned "Fine! But, I'll have you know my grades are still pretty good. I will have you know 10  colleges are calling Dave all the time begging me to come to their college. But, yeah I'd love to go with you to the dance" Alvin said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Which collages? "I've got interest from Yale and USC' Brittany smirked " she usually got very good grades, while she wasn't the smartest girl in school, she was up there..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well let's see Yale, Stanford, UCLA, Rutgers, NYU, Brown University, Boston College, and a few others. But, I'll make you a deal you tutor me and help me a bit in school and I will go to the dance with you and....... I will pay you to tutor me" Alvin said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Done..' Brittany said, " we can work out the arrangement later.. " so.. " She paused as she looked at Alvin.. " Do you want go somwhere private and just hang out?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Britt I would love to go somewhere and hang with you" Alvin said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So Where do you want to go?' Brittany asked as she got up..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hmmmmm........ I don't really mind where we go. Maybe you wanna go to the movies after school". Alvin said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright..' Brittany said.. What movie would you like to see and what time?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm gonna let you choose the movie. I'll love whatever. Maybe early night we could catch some dinner and a movie" Alvin said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright.. so whats the expectations.. do you want.. to makeout afterwards.. I'd be willing.. if I enjoy the date.."Brittany moved close to Alvin, her mouth was close to his.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 25 2010 on  04:09 PM
Alright.. so whats the expectations.. do you want.. to makeout afterwards.. I'd be willing.. if I enjoy the date.."Brittany moved close to Alvin, her mouth was close to his.
Alvin blushed as red as a tomato. "Making out would be real nice" Alvin said kissing Brittany on the lips.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Brittany wrapped her arms around him as she reacted to the kiss. she rubbed her tongue against Alvin's and pulled away.. " or we could go below the school and make out thee..' She grinned broadly, kissing him back on the lips.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin looked around to make sure no one was around or was gonna try to follow him. He took Brittany by the hand and walked out of the school and walked behind the school with Brittany. He looked around and when he saw no one was around. He smiled at Brittany. "Now where were we? I think we may have been ........................right about here." He moved his tongue inside Brittany's mouth and started making out with her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Brittany rubbed her tongue against alivin's and wrapped her arms around him. as she did she toppled over and fell on top of him. The kiss continued unbroken and brittany rubbed her paws against Alvins side. A minute passed two minutes three. brittany broke away and looked at alvin.. So.. how far do you want to go?' She asked. loking down at him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In response Alvin wrapped his arms around Brittany. And put his tongue back in Brittany's mouth.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Brittany reacted by pinning Alvin to the ground.. thier kiss became deeper and deeper as they put thiet tongues further and further into each other..  upon breaking the kiss " Brittany asked a very personal question. " do you want to do it? alvin.. because if you are willing.. I'll take off my dress.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A little foreplay first' Brittany said, Undressing and letting Alvin stare at her her uncovered chest before wrapping her arms around him and placing her tongue in his mouth. The two chipmunks wrestled on the ground for awhile before Brittany ended on the ground with Alvin on top of her. Brittany felt Alvin enter her and reacted by kissing him with a renewed passion.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin kissed Brittany back with so much passion. He let his tongue explore Brittany's mouth. "Now, that was incredible" Alvin said falling off of Brittany breathing heavily.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Brittany kissed him again " Yes.. that was great I just hope it doesn;'t come back to haunt us.. I heard Merry in Physics got pregnant.." she said, moving to Put her dress back on.. and noticed she was bleeding..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: