The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pirates of the Insane Dutchman

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We don't have any of those.. we have no way to get out of here" Nick shrugged...The too and fro on the ship caused him to slide off his seat..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We have the Zeroliner, but there's something weird about the timestream around here, that we can't use it to escape," Yuuto scowled.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well once my device recharges I can take you to the digital world.  Not sure if you'd like it there." Terry said.  "Maybe there is a time storm or something." He said.

(OOC: Hopefully not to twinky mentioning that."

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"A time storm?" Yuuto repeated, raising an eyebrow. He had been traveling in the Zeroliner for a while and never encountered anything that might fit that word, save for the dark and stormy place that God's Line lead them into...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't care if its has a purple sky with polka-dot clouds and the people walk around on the thier hands, I just wanna get out of here" Nick said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's mainly a nice place, apart from some bully and large digital monsters.  Some of the inhabitants are tiny and live in tiny villages but are nice." Terry said.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm afraid I really need to get home," Yuuto said. "I can't rely on Nogami to take care of things..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Business stuff, or an overdue library card sort of things?" Terry asked.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Business... mostly," Yuuto said evasively. He glanced back at the horizon.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've got to get home too, I've got a resteraunt to run.. Aves here is my co-owner...." Nick said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Going to call for a taxi? to take you to the airport?" Terry asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Once we get off this boat, yeah" Nick replied.."Depending on where you drop us off of course.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yuuto sighed as he gazed out at the ocean, noting there was no land in sight. He turned to Terry. "So you can get us out of here and into some other world. Can you bring something bigger than just a person with you? Say a train perhaps?"

He had no intention of leaving the Zeroliner behind.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terry shrugged, "It should fit larger folks, It can fit champion size digimon and they are very large." Terry said, remembering how large Hawkmon's champion forms were.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
But could you fit a train inside it" Nick asked. "These guys don't want to go with thier train.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yuuto snapped his fingers and a multi-colored portal opened up next to the ship, a line of ttrain track stretched out of the portal and then two link trains moved out on the rails. Both trains bore a passing resemblance to a steam locomotive. Both where predominately black in the color with the first possessing green markings and the second possessing yellow. The front of the green train resembled the head of a bull, while the second train's face resembled a hawk.

"I need the Zeroliner to take care of some things back at home," Yuuto explained.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick was amazed at the train. Why don't we usae your train to get out of here?' he asked "or is something in this dimension preventing you from doing that..?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Something about the time stream here is preventing us from leaving," Yuuto replied. "Though what it might be, I can't begin to imagine."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick shrugged "Whatever it is, we need to overcome it. I don't want to spend the rest of my life here.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Terry nods, "There is a type of digimon that resembles a train, I only saw at a distance." Terry said.

"Those would be Locomon, they are ultimate level digimon, machine types.  Some are friendly and some can be rather, odd in their behavior." Hawkmon said.  

"They can fit in digiportals." Terry said.