The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Commander Axel, sir!" said the clone "he isn't back yet".

--

"running running running!" thought Axel as he ran through the jungle
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
General Grievous' ship was moving down through the atmosphere and he could clearly see the damage and destruction caused by his fleet and he chuckled darkly as he said, "Good...everything is going just as the Count said it would. This planet will fall within the hour!" However he noticed one star craft fighting and shooting down his fighters, but was for the moment unconcerned about  it.

~~~

Drah-Cil then pushed a button on his wrist communicator and spoke into it.
"Commander Axel this is the Jedi Knight Drah-Cil, where is your current position? And how many of your troopers are with you?"

He then turned to a console and pushed the retreat button, which was meant to recall all of the forces on the planet...including any starfighters as he said, "If there are any Republic fighters in the air, I need you to return to base...this is Jedi Knight Drah-Cil to any Republic fighters, this is a recall to base!"

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"i read you sir but--" the comlink cut off

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gar responded in the normal formal military fashion and piloted his craft to start the return to base procedure.  

(ooc: Not having been in the military I've no idea what the proper procedures would be.)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drah-Cil sighed as he realized their communications were being jammed. He turned to the clone standing behind him and asked, "This may not be the best moment for this to occur...but we need to go rescue Commander Alex." He then noticed a Republic fighter landing in their docking bay.
"It seems we may have some help after all." Drah-Cil said as he headed to meet the pilot who was landing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Once the landing had fully finished and he had finished with the landing procedures and such Gar opened up the cockpit and started to climb out.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A new wave of droids was coming straight at the base. "we need reinforcements!" yelled a clone "theres too ma--aaaaaaahhh!" a clone was shot in the chest. the clone fell to the ground and blood was going everywhere. the clone was still alive and coughing up blood.

"medic!" he yelled

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Commander Axel was running through the forest. he got through all the trees and came out into a clearing where the base was. Droids were swarming it. Axel ran for the base. once inside he went over to the heavy weapons and he pulled out an EMP launcher.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gar got out of his ship and jumped down to the floor.  "So how are things here?" He asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drah-Cil stepped over to Gar and said, "Things here could be far better. As I'm sure you know we have a droid infestation here on Endor...and I'm getting a feeling that before this is over, we may have to destroy this base of ours."

~~~

General Grievous' shuttle landed and he stepped off and coughed before asking the commanding droid, "Progress report!"

The droid turned and stuttered, "W-well sir, our forces are encountering little resistance from the Republic, but there are rumors there's a jedi here."

Grievous smiled behind his mask and said, "Good....I could use another trophy to my collection!" He then began to walk forward and ignited two lightsabers one blue, one green as he replied, "I'll be leading this assult...just do as I say!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gar nodded, "Better then letting the enemy have resources or a base then can use. As regrettable as it is. " He said & sighed a bit, " Hopefully we can get everyone off and to safety if we need to do that."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"theres too many of them!" yelled a trooper "they've over run the base-aaaaahhh!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drah-Cil nodded to Gar's statement, but he then lifted his comlink to his ear and sighed.
"We may need to leave sooner than expected. Follow me everyone, we're taking the back door out of here!" Drah-Cil then activated his blue lightsaber and ran for the back of the hangar hoping to the Force that the enemy forces wouldn't be surrounding the entire base.

~~~

General Grievous kicked down the main door to the compound and grinned under his mask. "Time to make the Republic pay...with their own equipment!" He stepped forward and slew several clones in his path with ease. "Now use those communications to send an all clear signal to the Republic, and notify me if anything changes!"

Several droids nodded and stepped over to the controls as they began to use the Republic codes to their favor. "I like this part of the job! I don't have to shoot anything!" said one droid...right before Grievous punched his head off.

"GET BACK TO WORK!" shouted the cyborg general as he continued into the base wielding his lightsabers.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gar activated one of his lightsabers, leaving the other one not activated so he could have a hand free and prepared to also provide some cover, if needed so the others could get away.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Some clones continued firing on the droids while they proceeded backwards to the back of the base. This was to distract the droids while the Jedi were making an exit. "they're trying to use our own equipment against us!" yelled Axel "fire on those clankers!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drah-Cil reached the back of the hanger and with his lightsaber he began to cut a hole in the metal of the base. "This could take a moment...just keep those droids off my back." Said Drah-Cil with a look of concentration on his face.

~~~

Just at that moment General Grievous sliced open the doors to the hanger and gave a glorified laugh as he said, "JEDI! Prepare to meet your end...and believe me when I say it will NOT be fast and painless!" He then separated his four arms and activated four separate lightsabers at once.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gar used his left hand that didn't have a lightsaber in it to use the force to do the destroy droid force ability that some called Ionize, an ancient force ability that didn't harm organic life, just droids and likely other electronics too, at some nearby droids.

(ooc: Found a picture of what the ability being at it's 2nd level of disable droid used looks like for those interested.   Kotor lists it as a light side ability : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Droid_disable.jpg )

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A pair of droids that had managed to avoid the Ionization raised their weapons, but before they could fire, both were neatly decapitated by a swift stroke from a black lightsaber.
"Looks like I arrived just in time.  Shadow Fang!  Advance!"
From the shadowed corridors of the base, a strike force of black-armored clone troopers stormed in, arc casters and blaster rifles firing, cutting through the droid forces.  The..humanoid who wielded the lightsaber turned to Gar and Drah-Cil.  His face was cloaked in a black armored mask, and his body was enveloped in similar-colored armor.  His lightsaber was distinct in the fact that it was a pole-arm style blade, with a long blade, but at the back was a second, shorter blade as well.  He held it ready, nodding to the two Jedi.
"A pleasure.  Shall we just skip the formalities, and focus on the dilemma at hand, do you think?"
He asked sarcastically...

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"ah, the deluxe models here to save us eh?" said Axel as he ripped off one of the droids heads

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It does appear so." Gar said, attempting to send some more destroy droid at some farther droids before he'd have to resort to using his light sabers for close up combat.