The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of the Dead RP

MrDrake · 101 · 7108

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The local mall, once busy with people was now mostly empty, save for some surving straglers from the zombie outbreak.

Two people in particular a blond haired girl and a brown haired girl, had just ran inside after narrowly escaping an attack from a zombie, with the brown haired girl breathing a bit before speaking up "What the hell was that?" she asked her friend.
Her friend, whose name was Kyra, shook her head "I....I don't know really"

Kayla, who was the name of the other, looked outside to see a few zombies lingering around outside the mall at the moment "Well, whatever they are...." she begun, only to be interupted by another voice.

"Zombies, that is, if you've seen all those movies" it was the local gun shop owner, Vincent "Dead, walking around, groaning, trying to bite people"

"Zombies? You're kidding right?" Kayla asked with an arched eyebrow before she folded her arms.

"No, I'm not kidding, now, unless you want to stay here all alone, come with me" Vincent motioned for the two high school students to follow him into the mall, well, at least to the main area of the mall.

"So, where exactly is everyone else?" Kayla then decided to ask Vincent.

"Hard to say, they could be zombies, or, they could be somewhere else within this mall, it's possible" Vincent answered back.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko was hiding behind a pillar armed with a AK-47 and several pistols on the second floor close to his shop. "Well seems like this will be like old times,' ratko thought.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Vincent was walking with Kayla and Kyra, heading towards one of the shops, he looked back to them "How long has it been since you had last had something to eat or to drink?"

"It's been a while actually, not sure how long" Kayla was the first to reply as Vincent held up a hand for them to wait.

"Okay, I wont be long, I'll go and get you two some food together, so just stay in this general area at the very least" Vincent told them as he headed upstairs, walking towards Ratko's general direction, slowing down his movement as he kept his hands on his guns before pulling them out and aiming them in a direction.

He stepped towards the pillar before rushing around it and was about to fire when he noticed that it was just Ratko "Ah, it's just you" he spoke as he put his guns away "Glad to see you're not one of them" he paused for a moment before speaking once more "I found two straglers, survivors actually, care to join us? I was about to get them some food at the very least"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Same here,' Ratko said lowering his AK. 'I'll keep watch while you get them some food,' ratko said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Good idea, any other survivors you do happen to see, send them downstairs to where me and the two girls are, unless of course, you're going down there too, well, whichever you do decide to do should be fine" Vincent said as he gave Ratko a nod and headed off for the food court.

Both Kayla and Kyra and grabbed a outdoor chair from one of the shops and put it down for at least something to sit on as Kayla looked to Kyra "Strange day it's been, I mean first of, we're going to visit the mall for shopping and next thing, some sort of zombie attack happens" she let off a groan as she leaned back in the chair.

Kyra just let off a small little giggle "Yeah, I know, but I guess one good thing about it is that we have the mall, pretty much to ourselves, except for what's his face of course" she spoke, unaware that Ratko was around as well, nor if there were any other survivors either.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko looked at a map of the mall while keeping one eye on the entrance. "Well at least there are more than a few weapons on hand,' he thought lighting a cigarette.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Once within the food court, Vincent grabbed a cleaner's trolly, taking all the cleaning equipment off and started to place what food he could, that didn't need to be cooked either.

Kayla glanced over to Kyra before she spoke up "Well, if that guy gets back, tell him I'll be in that store over there" she told her, motioning to the electronics store before standing up and walking off into the store.

Kyra looked over, pausing for a moment before she got up "Wait up!" she called after her before running to catch up to her, following Kayla into the store.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine had just slipped in through a back entrance to the mall. The zombies had not seen him, but he knew sooner or later he would be found. He kept his fingers lightly touching his handgun as he crouched behind a garden bed counter as he peeked over the edge. The hallway in front of him seemed clear, but in times like these he made it a habit never to assume anything was safe. After he confirmed it was safe, Zaine slowly stepped out from behind the counter and crept down the hallway.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty had noticed the door that Zaine had slipped through, was closing and he took for it, getting in time before it could shut him out.  He ran down the hallway and noticed Zaine not far "Yo! S*** man, you see that out there? Zombies! Flesh eating, brain drinking zombies man!" he called out to Zaine as he rushed over to him.

Vincent on the other hand, heard Shorty's shouting in the distance and decided to walk over to where the voice was coming from, pushing the trolly as well and noticed Zaine with his gun out "Put the gun away boy, there are no zombies in here" he called out to him.

Shorty looked over and saw the food upon the trolly "Aww s*** man, you got some munchies" and that's when he grabbed a packet of chips from the trolly, opening it up and begun to eat it "You got caught up in all this zombie stuff too? No s***, same here, I mean, first of all, I was at home, then some of my homies I noticed, were some of them zombies and they had even gotten my Grandma too, and you know, I thought, I needed to get the f*** outta there man and where better to go to then to the mall, I mean, man, it's common Zombie 101 facts, malls are always the safest"

Vincent looked at Shorty for a long hard second before speaking again "Are you on drugs or something by any chance?"

"What? Nah man, I hadn't smoked since half an hour ago" Shorty answered back as he continued to eat the chips still.

Meanwhile, Kayla was going through what DVDs were available in the store as she glanced to Kyra "Well, I thought that if we're gonna be stuck in the mall for a while, migh as well watch a movie or something while we're at it" she spoke as she pulled out a movie, The Dark Knight "Perfect"

"Yeah, I do have to agree on that one" Kyra replied as she looked through the channels on one of the TVs in the store, only to find every station not working, all with the same message on them 'Please Standby', to which she let off a small sigh and shook her head slightly as Kayla walked over, popping the DVD into one of the DVD players and sitting down in the available couch.

Kyra decided to join Kayla, sitting down on the other side of the couch "How many other survivors do you supose there are?" she decided to ask her friend, to which Kayla just shrugged back a little bit.

"Hard to say really" Kayla told Kyra as she slouched a little bit in the couch whilst the movie begun.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine had known this guy for only a few seconds and he was already getting annoyed. While he kept ranting on and on Zaine finally looked at him. "Shut up!" When the guy stopped, he looked back towards the other guy. "You sure they aren't in here? The last "safe" place I was in turned out to be crawling with them." At that point, a loud banging sound erupted from a nearby closet. Without hesitation, Zaine pulled out his gun and approached the closet door. Not taking any chances, he opened the door and pointed at the zombie inside. Zaine squeezed the trigger right before the zombie could lunge at it. The bullet pierced its head and the monster fell to the floor. Zaine looked back to the others. "We should check this entire place. If any more of them are in here we need to get rid of them and fast. We should pile them up somewhere and burn their bodies."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sergei was running.

And he had a good reason for doing so. To be more specific, he had a dozen reasons, which were chasing after him at this moment. Some called them infected, others called them zombies, but Sergei didn't have a time to wonder which name was more appropriate. He didn't even have enough time to stop and shoot all of these monsters. He would only killl three or four before the rest would get him. So he was running, trying to lose them, and shooting from time to time in zombies' general direction to slow them down. It didn't do much good to him though...

When he shoot out of the street, he had been running on, Sergei saw the mall. Maybe there he will find refuge, at least for some time. He sped up, hope (and obviously fear) giving his feet wings. After a few seconds he got to some side door. He reached for a handle, praying that it wasn't closed. Luckily, this door was unlocked. Sergei opened it and run in, closing it behind him. He did it not a second too soon, as the zombies outside banged against the door, trying to break it open, but it was too strog for them...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko saw sergei enter the mall from his spot behind a pillar. Ratko aimed his AK at sergei and shouted with his distinct eastern eourpean accent "Halt!'

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Segei stopped and looked up. He saw some man, who was pointing gun at him.

"Don't shoot! I am not one of those things out there! I'm a human." he shouted back.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko tied a cord to the hand rail and slid down it while keeping his gaurd he walked over to sergei with his weapon lowered and checked him for bite marks but saw none.  "Ok you're clear the food court is over that way you'll find some more people there but be careful I heard a gunshot from that direction earlier so keep your gaurd up ok,' ratko said.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, sure." Sergei answered, looking around, but he didn't see any other people in this part of the mall. He decided to use his walkie talkie and see, if can reach some members of his team. He raised it to his mouth and turned on transmission button:

"This is Sergei. I'm... " he paused, not knowing which exactly mall he was in "...in a mall." He waited for response, but none came.

"This is Sergei. Is anyone out there?" he asked to the walkie talkie "Nicholai? Anderson? Does anybody hear me?" Still no answer. Sergei cursed under his breath. He could only hope, that his friends were too busy to respond or the walkie talkie had too weak signal. He didn't want to think of other alternatives...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine overheard someone talking down the hallway. Still holding his gun, he rushed down the hallway, quickly looking left and right to make sure no other zombies would come after him. Luckily he didn't encounter any, but there were plenty of stores where one could be hiding. Zaine finally reached the main lobby area of the mall, and he found another person talking on a radio. "That thing work?" he asked.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent looked to both Zaine and Shorty "Either of you two been bitten?" he asked them as he and Shorty rushed off after Zaine.

"Me? What? Hell no, I aint been bitten by some f***ing zombie man, what are you? Crazy? They bit my Grandma though, turned her into one of those zombie, bit huge gash, right around her neck" Shorty answered back.

"A simple no would have surficed" Vincent told Shorty back as he looked to Zaine, then back to Shorty "Do us a favour, go over there, there are these two girls, find them and tell them to meet us in the food court"

"Yeah, alright" was all Shorty had said back as he walked off in order to find the two girls Vincent was talking about.

Vincent looked back to Zaine once more "I'm Vincent by the way" he spoke, extending out his hand to shake once they had stopped.  Vincent looked over to who was talking as well and eyed him for a moment before giving a slight nod to Ratko to know that Sergi wasn't a zombie.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his hand. "Zaine. I have no idea who the heck that guy is, but he's already starting to bug me. To answer your question, I haven't been bitten, and I intend to keep it that way. You said there were two girls here. How many more survivors are there?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So far, there's you and me, them two over there" Vincent begun, motioning over to Ratko and Sergei "As well as the two girls and that other guy I sent to go and get them, so that makes it 7 of us at the moment"

Meanwhile, Shorty was in the general area where Vincent had told him to go to as he yelled out "Yo! Two girls!? Anyone here!?" he called out.

Kayla, who was trying to watch the movie, groaned a little bit as Kyra, whom had layed down, laying on Kayla's legs, looked up to her friend "Who's that?" she asked her.

Kayla just shrugged back "You got me, so, just wait here, I'll go and find out what's with all the yelling" she replied as she stood up, pausing the movie and walking out of the store.

Shorty noticed Kayla walk out "Damn, you must be the sheila that other dude was talking about, he wants you and your little friend, wherever she may be, out in the food court"

"The food court?" Kayla asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah, don't ask me why, I'm just one of them messangers yo" Shorty replied back as he stood there.

Kayla let off a sigh "Fine, okay, we'll be there shortly" she told Shorty as she headed back into the store "Kyra, come on, we've got to meet in the food court, don't ask me why though"

Kyra gave off a stretch as she sat up and looked over to Kayla before getting up and walking over to her friend before the two of them headed back out to meet up with Shorty at the very least.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko took some food from a restraunt in the food court. "I never thought I would be in a situation like this,' he said.