The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of the Dead RP

MrDrake · 101 · 7326

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko continued to pile to dead zombies on top of each other.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soon, Vincent was in another area of the mall, having killed at least one more zombie, throwing each of them off the balcony down to the first floor, looking down at how many zombies were now taken care of before he entered another shop to scope it out for any other zombies that were around, but this time, he found none in the shop.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko continued to pile the zombies up. Ratko went into a auto parts store and took all the flammable items he could find.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Chuck followed Zaine and kept as quiet as possible to keep their whereabouts hidden. If there was one thing he hated more than zombies, it was being in the dark with the souless undead. He turned a corner and fired his magnum bringing down a zombie. He continued to look around while still following Zaine. "Hey kid. How did you end up here anyway?" he asked.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine continued to search for zombies as he answered Chuck's question. "The same as everybody else who got here. I was living a normal life at home, and then everything changed. Zombies appeared out of nowhere and I was separated from my family. I made my way to the mall, and here I am. Not much to it, and I'd rather keep it that way." He found another zombie on the ground, pulling itself toward him. Zaine lifted his foot off the ground and curb stomped the zombie's head, crushing it.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, back in the foodcourt, Shorty was again, talking "Man, what a strange, f***ed up day this has been, zombies, world wide chaos"

Kayla just arched an eyebrow towards Shorty "You know, I'm amazed you made it this far, with your big mouth and attitude, I'm just amazed one of those zombies hadn't gotten to you yet"

"Well, what do ya expect? I know how to handle a gun" Shorty answered back as he placed his handgun onto the table.

"Does every black guy carry a gun around?" Kayla could not help but ask, to which Kyra let off a small giggle as well.

Shorty just looked to them as he sat back in the chair "Each of my homies had carried a gun, too bad they could not think to use a gun on one of those zombie mutherf***ers, which is why their a** is now a zombie"

"Yeah....man, where did all the others run off to now?" Kayla asked taking a glance around as well.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chuck listened to Zaine's answer and thought for a moment. "Zaine, not to push my luck here, but what's your last name?" he was simply curious as he'd heard of a family being seperated  during the mass panic of the zombie attack and they were looking for their son.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine knew Chuck was only trying to help, but he really did not feel like sharing any more about his family. "It doesn't matter. My family is dead and I'm not. Let's leave it at that." Zaine decided that the room was empty. "This room is clean. Let's go meet up with the others."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko doused the zombies that were piled up with motor oil and various other flammable liquids that he had found in the auto parts store.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chuck sighed defeated.
"Fine. Where to next?" he asked reloading his magnum as he stayed behind Zaine to try and keep him safe. "I sure do hope we can find a way out of here soon. I've never liked malls." he whispered more to himself than Zaine.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine lauged a little. "Look at it this way. You aren't in a school. That's not the best place to hide in a zombie apocalypse." He noticed the others were piling up the zombies they found in the lobby. "Ok then. We should take these zombie corpses out of the store and pile them with the rest of them over there."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"We should at least make a small hole in the ceiling,' ratlo said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kayla looked to Shorty for a long hard second "Do you ever shut up?" she spoke with a groan "Never mind, don't answer that, I'm going to go and help out the others.....anything to get away from you anyway" and that's when Katla took her shovel and walked off to another section of the mall.

Kyra looked over to Shorty as well before standing up "Wait up Kayla!" she called out and took off after Kayla, leaving her shovel on the table without knowing it.

Shorty just sat there "Alright, fine" was all she said as he grabbed his gun and walked off elsewhere into the mall, deciding to, for now, help out with searching for any zombies as well, entering the same pharmacy that Vincent had already cleared out.  He looked through all the different perscriptions there were before coming across one in particular, grabbing it and shoving it into his pockets "Aint no way in hell I'm letting this stuff go off" he spoke as he then continued to search other areas of the mall.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko went to look in some more stores for combustable material.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chuck glanced at Ratko as he walked away before asking, "Are you all sure that's a wise move? Even if we somehow managed to break the dome glass ceiling without firing our guns, the sound of shattering glass will attract the undead for miles. I say we follow Zaines idea and move these bodies outside to burn."

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Almost the same second Sergei entered the shop, someone put the gun against the side of his head.

"Don't move any muscle, soldier-boy, except for your tounge." somebody said sternly "Now... Tell me who you are and what's your buisness here."

"My name is Sergei and I'm looking for a zombies..." Nikitin turned his head slightly to look at the man, who was pointing shotgun at him. This weapon could do a big hole in his head, if it didn't shoot it away completly "...and now I'm also looking for a clean pair of shorts."

The other man didn't laugh at this attempted joke...
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah We probbaly should but we would need other people to watch out for more zombies while we do,' ratko said. Ratko noticed that they were no more zombie being thrown down by sergei. "Hey Sergei what's going on up there,' ratko shouted.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Who is this? Is this Ratko? The gun shop owner?" old man asked after Ratko had shouted.

"Yes, that's him." Sergei answered "Could you stop pointing gun at me? You can see I am not a zombie."

"Yes. That's why I didn't shoot you on sight. On ther begining I thought you might be here to kill everyone, zombie or human, but if you are with Ratko, then I think you are alright." old man said, lowering his gun "I'm Thomas Rivers. Forgive me for scaring you like that, but it's better to be safe than sorry."

"I can understand that." Sergei said, then he thought of something "I'm curious about one thing though. Why did you think, that I'm here to shoot everyone?"

"Well... You wear all this military gear, so you could belong to the army. And what army would do in the situation like this? It would make sure that this disease won't spread any further. That means killing everybody, who might get into the direct contact with infected."

"I'm not a soldier. I am a mercenary, Thomas. And as for this countermeasure you're talking about... I think it's already too late for army to put this plan into action, if they even considered it." Sergei said and then he went to the rail, so he could let Ratko know, that he is still alive.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine frowned a little. "The only problem with moving the zombies outside is more zombies will become attracted because of the smell of human flesh. Besides, we can't effectively clear them out of here and move them outside. We don't have enough people to do that." He looked around to see if anything could be used to carry the corpses out, but there was nothing remotely close enough to what they would need. "We might have to just burn them in a corner somewhere, or maybe the roof."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah but then we'd have to worry about defenses while those who are assisned  move the zombies to whatever cornor they might be moved to,' ratko said.