The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dawn of the Dead RP

MrDrake · 101 · 7320

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent soon, approached Ratko and glanced around "So, I take it the plan is to burn them? Because I do have to agree with everyone else, taking them outside isn't the best thing to do, I say, to take them to the garage area and burn them in there, that way, it's not actually outside, but yet, nor is it within the mall either, it's our best bet"

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Chuck sighed quietly as he spoke up.
"I don't care what we do with these bodies, I just want them out of my sight. I can't stand the living dead." He then raised his magnum and scanned the area they were in just to be sure no zombies were sneaking up on them. "I hate malls....I hate zombies....I hate the apocalypse."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine rolled his eyes. "Unfortunately you have to get over it. You're in all three of them." He spun around just in time to shoot another lunging zombie. "Maybe we need to check more of the stores before we assume all the zombies in here are taken care of."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That sounds like a good idea vincent,' ratko said

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chuck sighed again as he voiced hi opinion.
"Yeah, move them to the garage, and leave ourselves open to attacks from other Zombies that might be walking our way. Even if we did get all of these bodies to the garage, there may be more active zombies down there as well. We're basiclly trapped in a cage with monsters....could this day possibly get any worse?!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko turned around suddenly and shot a zombie that was comming up from behind him. "Well it's either that or we burn them here,' ratko said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent thought for a second "Yes, it's true, we haven't checked the garage yet, so it is possible that more of these things are down there, however, like Ratko said, it's either burning them in here, or in the garage, it's safer than burning them outside regardless" he took a glance around "And where are two girls at? Whatever their names were" he had not actually caught their names as of yet.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Meanwhile, in an organic goods store down the other corridor, the store owner, named Angela Prescott, was hiding behind the register counter.  She was trying to get her cell phone to get a signal.

"C'mon, you damn thing," she growled to herself.  She kept trying to call for help, but she still got no signal.  Just then, she heard something moving through her store.  Angela quickly snatched up her weapon, a sawed-off twelve gauge shotgun, and slowly peered over the countertop.  Nothing.

"Whew," she whispered in relief.

"RAHHHHHHHH!" a butt-ugly figure of a zombie growled as it jumped up on the counter.

BANG!

The zombie flopped over dead, its brains blown out.  Angela stood up, and looked at the remains.

"Sneaky b******," she said to herself.  She held her firearm ready for battle as she reached up with her left hand and strightened her glasses.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Come on that shot we heard could be another survivor,' ratko said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chuck turned and as if on reflex action alone began dashing towards the sound of the gunshot. As he ran, he flipped open his revolver and checked how many shots he had left. "Three...better make em count before I have to reload." he said aloud as he pushed the revolving bullets home and pulled back the hammer on his gun.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hey you up there,' ratko called from the ground floor.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chuck skidded to a halt and looked over the railing and looked confused. 'How did I wind up on the upper level of this mall?' he thought to himself. He then answered Ratko. "You heard the gunshot too right? Cause that's where I'm heading right now!"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent followed suit to where the gun shot had come from, slowly approaching the organic food store, looking over to the others, telling them to stand their ground as she slowly walked in, aiming his guns in all directions before seeing the female within the store "You, are you one of those....zombies?" he asked her, now awaiting for an answer.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Uh...no.  I was about to ask the same about yourself," Angela replied as she lowered her firearm.  "Careful with the zombie guts.  I made a mess of this son of a b****," she added as she gestured to the dead zombie in her store.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine had eventually caught up with the others. When he found where the gun shot came from, he rolled his eyes. More survivors? We are only going to attract them sooner. "So we have another person on our team. Fantastic." He turned and headed in the opposite direction. He then stopped and addressed the group. "The more people we have, the easier it will be to find us. Remember that."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chuck smiled as he came to a stop just inside the organic foods store. "Good. Nice to know we have another survivor with us. Cause I got a feeling that by the end of the day, we're going to need all the help we can get with skipping town." he commented with a warm smile towards Angela

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ratko keep looking for zombies and found 4 in a music store. He reloaded his clip and switched to full auto and mowed down all four zombies.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Sounds like we've got a problem," Angela said in response to the shots Ratko had fired.  She then turned her attention to Vincent and Zaine.

"See any zombies out there?" she asked as she approached them.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head. "Not many around here at the moment. Let's hope it stays that way." He looked out the mall window and noticed that a group of zombies was starting to gather. "It's already begun. They've found us." He turned back to the others. "It's only a matter of time before they force themselves in here. If we don't find another location soon we're going to be dead."

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, then, where shall we go?  We certainly don't have enough ammo to take out all those b******s.  Any ideas?" Angela asked the others.