The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Nick anything

Nick22 · 365 · 36881

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm open to any new questions.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
After a period of feeling rather intimidated as I wasn't sure what to ask you, I noticed you like Redwall (squueee!)
How many books have you read? (sry if this has been asked before...)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i have read just about all the redwall books, with the exception of the 2 most recent releases..
 any other questions?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
do you like avatar the last airbender and Avatar the legend of Korra?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i like last airbender better than legend of korra. originals usually are better than sequels.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
What's your opinion on cyberpunk?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its ok, i'm not a huge fan of it. i know some people arem and to each their own.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any other questions?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you think Chomper is going to stay nice or is he going to be the Darth Vader of the LBT series, turning on everyone?

Also, do you think Littlefoot and Ali will get married ever?  

Do you like Jar Jar Binks?  

(You said to ask you anything.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
First question: given the shows target audience, Chomper will stay nice
 Second question : Its likely they will, they didnt show any other girl longnecks in any part of the series
Third question: Not at all, hes an annoying characters and fails to be comic relief. theres a reason his role was so small in the second and third prequels.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What is your least favorite LBT character?

(Mine personally are Dana, Dinah, Rhett, and Bron (who I feel has a lot of explaining to do.  I also think Rinkus looks dorky and that detracts from his role as a villain.)  

I used to despite Topps when I was younger, but he's become a lot more tolerable after movie 5.  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rhette, is mine, because hes nothing more than a plot device to get Littlefoot jealous. it also didnt help that the ali in the episode was a complete dimwit.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Do you think Chomper would have eaten Ducky had they not been rescued in "Escape from the Mysterious Beyond", say for 2 weeks?  Would he have considered it?  Do you think Ducky ever considered that Chomper might eat her if the others didn't show up within a few days, even if Thud didn't get her, that Chomper might?  

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, to all 3. remember Chomper is a meateater and given that Ducky would have been his only possible source of food during the 2 weeks they were stuck in there.and ducky would have been foolish not to consider that she might become food, especially if there was no food for her in that area, that she might well die of starvation before they get rescued.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I have a few questions:

1. Which Land Before Time character do you think has the worst singing voice?

2. Which film do you think the series should have stopped at?

3. Which film is your least favorite Land Before Time sequel?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
MR Thick nose
 the series should have stopped after 5
 and 13 is my least favorite by far.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Uh, one question.
Why do you almost never capitalize words that should be capitalized (like i and the start of a sentence)?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I type fast, and as a result, things that should be capitalized, sometimes are not. In addition, I have poor vision, so I sometimes miss when words are not capitalized as they should. I usually correct those mistakes, when I catch them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Oh, I didn't know that.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's ok, you didn't know. Any other questions for me?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: